SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Help ID this Glock trigger
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help ID this Glock trigger Login/Join 
Picture of iron chef
posted
Please help me ID this aftermarket Glock trigger. Do you recognize the logo? It's not the usual suspects: Apex, Overwatch, Agency, Zev.

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rogue. Smile

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
Suarez

https://suarezinternational.co...-shoe-gen-1-4-black/

That's it. I have several Suarez triggers.

Posts: 196 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What do you like about these triggers?

Tks, c4

Posts: 614 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I bought one of his Patrol triggers but could never get it to work right in my 35. I stuck it in my 32 and it works fine. I just wanted to try something different

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8013 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
A whole 8 minutes to ID this? You boys are slipping.

Posts: 6459 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I swear I had
something for this
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cobalt402:
What do you like about these triggers?

Tks, c4

Reduced take up while keeping factory safety tolerances, aluminum trigger shoe and safety, and costs $70 while competitors run almost twice that much.

Posts: 4157 | Location: Kansas City, MO | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by architect:
A whole 8 minutes to ID this? You boys are slipping.

Sorry. I was distracted. I'll do better next time.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://tangodown.com/vickers-...er-vtct-001-gen-3-4/

$10 less. I have them in 5 Glocks, matched with Ghost Tactical connectors. The next best thing to f/a, and far more controllable. Just offering an alternative, as Suarez has become famous for copying others' designs and getting his China manufacturer to whiz-bang them out. Waaay too much drama for my $$. FWIW, IMO, etc..

Posts: 51 | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
I had one that would occasionally fail to reset.

I first noticed the issue when I was teaching new shooters and they were limp-wristing.

It was fine when I shot it two-handed, but would fail to reset about 50% of the time when I shot it one-handed.

I pulled it out and it's never been in another gun.

This was in a Gen 4 G17.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post