SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig P938 now Coming with Sig Holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig P938 now Coming with Sig Holster Login/Join 
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted
I have bought two Sig P938 within two months of each other. I bought one for my wife at a gun show and it came with two magazines.

When I shot it, I really liked it so I decided to order one for myself from GunBroker. It came with three magazines and a Sig holster. I like the fact it came with a holster as they are hard to find for the 938 unless you get a custom one. I am not sure if Sig changed what they are giving with the pistol or if it is the fact the one I ordered for me was through the Sig LE program.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some Sig 938 come with holster. Depends on the "package".

The holster is garbage and nothing to get excited about.

Posts: 775 | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

BladeTech makes their classic OWB holster for the 938.

Posts: 10781 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clayflingythingy:
Some Sig 938 come with holster. Depends on the "package".

The holster is garbage and nothing to get excited about.

The SIG holster that came with my P238 was certainly a piece of junk. I subsequently bought a Rosen 5JR OWB, and an Alessi Bodyguard horizontal shoulder rig.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8923 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post