SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    SIG_P320 Carry (update found a holster)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG_P320 Carry (update found a holster) Login/Join 
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted
I had been in the market for a 45 for concealed carry for a while, but kept getting distracted by, 9mm and the odd 40S&W. I finally got this thing out of lay-a-way. It's the SIG P320 Carry in 45acp with nightsights. The ergonomics at perfect for my paws. Now I am looking for a decent holster. Something owb. When I picked it up my FFL cut me a sweet deal on SIG ammo. I won't get to the range till Monday

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Vero8,

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I carry in a Stealthgear. Works for my 9mm as well.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
That was my draw to these too... I bought a P250c (exact same frame) from a guy last year and the grip fits my hand perfectly..

The firearms center I frequent really recommends Blade Tech and that is what I use for training and sometimes everyday carry.. but I'm really a fan of leather for carrying most of the time. Triple K seems to be top of the line.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the compact. Like you I find the grip is a great fit and the gun is very soft shooting. I got a Garrett OWB holster which works very well.

Posts: 991 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
“Triple K is top of the line”. You have some of the best custom holster makers in this forum. I mean people that put their blood sweat and tears in to the making of the holsters they provide. If you can’t find it here then I don’t know what to say.

Posts: 373 | Registered: September 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
For Kydex I recommend the Blackpoint Tactical leather wing holster. For leather, Tucker Gunleather HF1.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I have one of these for a P320 Carry .357sig.

http://www.blackpointtactical....tandard-owb-holster/

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
If it's leather you want, Grizzle Leather is definitely "top of the line".

https://rgrizzleleather.com/index.html

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
I'm using a Blackpoint.

I'd also recommend putting a subcompact frame on that P320c. It works great, for me.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
Big Grizzle fan here.

quote:
Originally posted by SIGWolf:

Posts: 1978 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own several of these: Tucker Gun Leather for pistols and revolvers. I recommend that you take a look. There happens to be a sale going on now. Tell Rob that Rol sent you.

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

If the enemy is in range, so are you...

Posts: 185 | Location: Wisconsin  | Registered: May 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGWolf:

Another big fan here. All of my EDC holsters are his Smile

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the Desantis black leather , open Top Speed Scab it works great for my Sig 320

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Balaam's Ass
Picture of Vero8
posted Hide Post
Found a holster and put in some range time with one of the coolest kids. The holster is a OWB Tagua that actually fits a few of my guns. My long time shooting partner handled the 45 with no problem. The SIG now has about 300 rounds down range. Everything from Tula steel case to 165gr JHP Zero fails. Very happy.

God bless America...and no one else

Posts: 4396 | Location: Georgia | Registered: August 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
The 45c 320 is my truck(SUV) gun and never leaves my vehicle. It feels and shoots great and conceals well in my Don Hume IWB leather holster.

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like and use Desantis speed scab open top leather . I have the Carry 320 and full size in 9mm , this holster works great the one for the full size is canted just right.

Posts: 936 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post