SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Anyone seen a sig fathersday promo?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Anyone seen a sig fathersday promo? Login/Join 
posted
I checked my emails and did not see one. I can't remember the time sig missed a holiday sale.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Mine came Tuesday: Here

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Nothing to do with Sig but HK webstore has 10% off a lot of items and free shipping over $50.

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hberttmank:
Nothing to do with Sig but HK webstore has 10% off a lot of items and free shipping over $50.

Yep, got that one. Chasetactical had 15% off their store with shipping. When I went there everything was sold out. Well everything i wanted.
quote:
GET 15% OFF THE ENTIRE WEBSITE - ENTER DADROCKS15 AT CHECKOUT
Whether your father is deployed fighting for freedom or at home serving and protecting. Let them know that they are the best by giving them the quality gear they deserve this Father's Day.

Just add coupon code DADROCKS15 at checkout to take 15% off instantly.

So, over to crye, and hesco I went.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elberettas
posted Hide Post
Looks like no more sale on the SIG Service Plan. Frown

Posts: 1958 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: July 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
they should have named it the shitackular sale. not impressed.

Posts: 7795 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, everybody does it sometimes, but SIG seems to have a real talent for not offering much off at a time when there's not much on the shelves that people are hot to buy.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post