Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

4013 TSW Login/Join 
Villebilly Deluxe
posted
I picked up a 4013 TSW today at te LGS for $300. I think it was a steal. It has a great trigger. Love those old school 3rd gen Smiths. Range report to follow.

Posts: 391 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jac1304
posted Hide Post
That’s a great price. Congrats...

Posts: 908 | Location: Snohomish, WA | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is a hell of a deal. I to am enamored with the 3rd gen Smiths. I have a 3913 that resides in my truck. I also have a 5906TSW that is just a beast. Its feels like 10 lbs of wup ass when I shoot it. Damn thing is heavy. I actually thought it would be a good idea to ankle carry the 3913. I soon realized, that I am a dumb ass.

I am now on the prowl for a 4506, because the 5906 is not nearly heavy enough.

It's all about clean living. Just do the right thing, and karma will help with the rest.

Posts: 1106 | Location: The Republic of Texas | Registered: April 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's a great buy! In the last year, I have picked up a 5906 TSW and a 4006 TSW (CHP). Although I have yet to shoot them, I have been on the prowl for more of the 3rd gen S&W autos. The trigger break and reset are great!

Posts: 463 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Depending upon its condition, a steal of a deal. Enjoy, they are generally good performers.

Posts: 13796 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paddy314:
I picked up a 4013 TSW today at te LGS for $300. I think it was a steal. It has a great trigger. Love those old school 3rd gen Smiths. Range report to follow.

Mind sharing the LGS, did they have any more?

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
My first gun. Solid, well made and good shooters. I regret selling it.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Got one a while back for almost nothing.

The guy said it had to be a special order as it does not have a rail.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Villebilly Deluxe
posted Hide Post
Mine has no rail and I would rate it as good condition. Internals are great. It's got a few dings from being carried.

It was the only one in the case. One mag, no box.

Posts: 391 | Location: Bluegrass State | Registered: February 09, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post