SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P365 holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 holster Login/Join 
posted
My new P365 is ready for carry. It fits into my Alabama pocket holster perfectly. Has anyone tried their P365 in other PM9 holsters? How well do they fit?

Love my Sigs but carry my Glocks

Posts: 374 | Registered: February 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My P365 fits in every one of my PM9 holsters although I did order a Silent Thunder GT just because it is one of the thinnest IWB available plus it has a leather lining.

Posts: 210 | Registered: February 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of onpointgun
posted Hide Post
I have 3 holsters for my P365 two are PM9 holsters and one is made for the P365 and I have two more holsters on order from RGrizzle. It has been my daily for the last week.

I will be swift in my attack. My venom is packed with enough pride and gun powder to take down
any adversary that attempts to tread on my freedom. You've been warned, but if you
still want to test me, take a step forward.

Posts: 2033 | Location: ON THE YELLOW BRICK ROAD | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
My P365 won't fit in my kydex pocket holster for a Kahr PM9. I will fit in a G42 pocket holster though.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Check out www.slimfitholsters.com
and add them on Instagram, Facebook.

Posts: 2 | Registered: March 23, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just yesterday I received literature in the mail from DeSantis that they now have several holsters for the P365. I ordered two of them.....now time to find a new P365 to fill them!

Posts: 248 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: November 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post