SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock vs. a Box of Hammers (Picture Heavy Comparison)
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock vs. a Box of Hammers (Picture Heavy Comparison) Login/Join 
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ruger357:
Won a bid for a da/sa p2000. Hopefully it will be here Thursday.
P2000 / P2000SK is a great series of pistols, underrated IMO.

While I don't do my HKs much anymore, I still have my GGI P2000SK Light LEM. Just a great pistol.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cslinger:
quote:
Skull and Bones is Yale, you doofus.

That’s only what they want the plebes to think. But you keep believing that. Razz

Plebes are West Point! Geez, how are we supposed to trust your gun opinions when you can't keep your elite college organizations straight??? Can I get my money back?

Posts: 165 | Registered: October 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Sigh fair enough. The refund check is in the mail.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7631 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
I really liked the way you did your comparison in a fashion that just about everyone can relate to in one way or another. Of course there will be many varying opinions, that's just one of things I like about it here!!

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
My P2000 came in. It's a shooter. Seriously considering a Robert Burke trigger job and boresight solutions stipple job and it will be perfect. And some night sights.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
My P2000 came in. It's a shooter. Seriously considering a Robert Burke trigger job and boresight solutions stipple job and it will be perfect. And some night sights.

LOL, sounds like it's a pretty long way from perfect. Smile

Posts: 165 | Registered: October 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheMan:
quote:

LOL, sounds like it's a pretty long way from perfect. Smile

Nah. Ordered some $18 talon grips and $20 worth of springs. I should be good to go for now and every carry gun needs night sights.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
25 years ago a writer named Duane Thomas (pretty sure) wrote an article covering the G19 and the P228 calling them the best carry 9mm out there.

Not much has changed

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post