SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Taurus unveils new TX22 striker fired 22LR
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Taurus unveils new TX22 striker fired 22LR Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
A bias against Taurus is unwarranted. Taurus produces many fine handguns. But believe what you choose.

Posts: 17142 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
I bought this pistol and absolutely love it. I am trying to track down extra magazines now for it.

The only thing I can complain about is shooting suppressed. It seems to fail to extract, double feed, and blowback powder towards me when suppressed.

If I don't run my suppressor, this thing doesn't miss a beat.

Posts: 3364 | Registered: July 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If this is anything like the G2C, it will be a hit. My G2c,while it might not be the fanciest or nicest gun around, it runs like a top. The only real issue I have for it or many of the Taurus guns are the cost of the magazines and finding them(not so much for the G2C but other models).

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sphill:
The only thing I can complain about is shooting suppressed. It seems to fail to extract, double feed, and blowback powder towards me when suppressed.
Uh, but you love it?

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Obvious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by sphill:
Uh, but you love it?

Yes I do, I typically don’t like running 22 pistols suppressed as my suppressor has SS baffles so its no big deal to me that it doesn’t run well, for me, suppressed.

The SS baffles make most 22 pistols front heavy.

I mainly stated it because it may or may not be a deal breaker for others

Posts: 3364 | Registered: July 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post