New
Find
Notify
Tools

NIB USP 40 Login/Join 
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
The parts are good but I'd be leery of buying a P7 there.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
The parts are good but I'd be leery of buying a P7 there.

Mags were expensive there!

Posts: 6620 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
HKparts.net is GTG. I've done business with them and NEVER had an issue.

Historically, I've found their prices to be higher than most, especially on small parts, and especially when you include shipping. That said, they often have parts you may not find elsewhere, so it all depends what you're looking for. Looking at their website today, they've got some good prices for USP stuff I would not have purchased from them in the past as there were usually MUCH better deals elsewhere.

Ultimately, because it's HK, it's worth checking multiple sources for your HK needs. Wink

Just FYI - I'm a BIG Fan of the USP/USPc Pistols and have been since the mid 90's, and my HK's have needs! My vendors of choice for HK stuff (in no particular order) are as follows:

- Top Gun Supply: TGS needs no introduction. A great source for all things HK, and SIG!

- Midwest Gun Works: https://www.midwestgunworks.com/hk.html
I've purchased oddball HK trigger parts here (for a USP Hybrid Match-LEM Trigger upgrade), and some oddball/discontinued SIG parts as well. A good source both HK and SIG parts.

- HK-USA webstore: https://us.hkwebshop.com/hkstorefront/?site=hk
You would be surprised at all the cool stuff you can find here. Cool

- Cross Creek Guns: https://www.crosscreekguns.com...%5D=Heckler+%26+Koch
Per my previous post I've bought a 'boatload' of mags here, and historically at the best prices I could find anywhere. The last time I purchased 'Std. Cap.' USP Mags I paid $28.50 ea. (As I recall, they were $35 - $40 most everywhere else at the time). The new website seems to indicate that he's expanded his business significantly, so there's that. While his price today for Std. Cap. USP40 Mags is not quite the lowest, when you include the flat-rate shipping cost, the total price will likely beat most everyone out there, assuming they've got them in stock! Wink

- HKparts.net: See above

Enjoy your new HK USP!! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For parts, I like the HK webstore or call HK customer service.

(706)568-1906
Ext. 1235 is tommy brooker, he's my go to guy.

Posts: 12 | Registered: April 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post