SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Pistol size comparison .S&W .380 EZ and anything else
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Pistol size comparison .S&W .380 EZ and anything else Login/Join 
posted
anyone purchase this gun yet?
what is it bigger or smaller than?

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Smaller than a Glock 17, bigger than a Glock 43.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The S&W EZ is 6.7"L, 5.0"H and 1.05"W.

The SIG P239 is 6.6"L, 5.1"H and 1.2"W.

Posts: 625 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
A fellow forum member had previously posted an "overlay" website for various guns and I saved it in my favorites. Here is the site:

https://nivlam.github.io/

Posts: 3698 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:
A fellow forum member had previously posted an "overlay" website for various guns and I saved it in my favorites. Here is the site:

Great widget! Unfortunately they don't have the Shield EZ yet.

Posts: 840 | Registered: December 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by h2oys:

great link thanks h2oys

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 879 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Here's a link that should help

Pistol Size Comparisons

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just doing a quick side by side comparison at the gun store, it's pretty close to the M&P22 compact, if you're familiar with it.

Posts: 8 | Registered: June 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post