Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P365 report Login/Join 
Picture of barry1967
posted
200rds today. Mixed bag of ammo. Not a single malfunction. It's a bit small in my hand and dug into my palm a bit. But when I decide to make it my every day carry, I won't be needing it for 200rds. Hopefully I'll never need it. Another couple range sessions before I decide to carry it. Also need to drop some defense ammo through it as well. But so far I like it. Nice job Sig

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully, if you're carrying it daily, you'll be shooting it weekly and putting thousands of rounds through it over time.

I finally had a chance to shoot one yesterday. It worked as advertised. Very small grip. Looks like it would ride in an ankle holster or a desantis pocket holster nicely. If it can stand up to some use, then Sig may have produced a nice option here. I paid for one after shooting it, and will see.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
SIG definitely did a nice job on this little pistol. I have a few hundred through mine, and not a single malfunction.
This is my new Summer Carry pistol, I really like it.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Good to hear. I still haven’t taken out the one a picked up a week or so ago. Maybe tomorrow i’ll Get to the range

Posts: 1299 | Location: Arizona | Registered: January 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
I took mine to the range for the first time today. 300 rounds without any failures (200 rounds of WWB 115gr, 50 rounds of federal 115gr, and 50 rounds of 135gr critical duty.)

Trigger is nice. POA is 6 o’clock. Definitely smaller than I expected.

My first 10 yard group unsupported

With some of my other carry guns to compare size

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barry1967:
200rds today. Mixed bag of ammo. Not a single malfunction. It's a bit small in my hand and dug into my palm a bit. But when I decide to make it my every day carry, I won't be needing it for 200rds. Hopefully I'll never need it. Another couple range sessions before I decide to carry it. Also need to drop some defense ammo through it as well. But so far I like it. Nice job Sig

Is it digging in with the 10 round w/extension?

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
Dusty,

I have a request. Since you have both a P365 and a J-frame, can you take a few size comparison pics between the two? Each on top of the other, from the back showing height comparison, etc.

Most of the size comparisons I've seen are P365 to other autos. I think vs the J-frame would be useful to a lot of people.

Thanks

quote:
Originally posted by Dusty78:

<snip>

With some of my other carry guns to compare size

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
Another 160 today. Mix bag of American eagle, Federal and some Sig 115 defense ammo.

Still 100%

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post