SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ P10C in the wild yet?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ P10C in the wild yet? Login/Join 
Optical Delusion
Picture of BNW
posted Hide Post
You can be assured it won't need an over priced extractor to keep brass off your face.

Posts: 2092 | Location: Maine | Registered: January 12, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't understand why ramping up the production at the factory would cause a delay in shipping finished product.

Posts: 45 | Location: Texas | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm really tired of shot show products that are promise and never deliver (320 target) or delayed, I have said it in the past a company can have the best products in the world but if you can't produce them in a significant number you as well just don't advertise them.

Posts: 929 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
I don't know what the hold up on them is either, but after having this T&E for a while, I can promise it is well worth the wait.

quote:
Originally posted by BNW:
You can be assured it won't need an over priced extractor to keep brass off your face.

You are correct, check out the video below

http://vid238.photobucket.com/...6299_zpskz1ffhpg.mp4

TXPO

Coldborecustom.com

Posts: 258 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have one on order through the Law Enforcement web site. I am anxiously awaiting mine. Im kinda bummed about the delay, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait. I will keep everyone posted when mine arrives.

Posts: 95 | Location: Richardson, Texas | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beveaux:
I don't understand why ramping up the production at the factory would cause a delay in shipping finished product.

One possibility is problems came up with some of the T&E samples. Certainly not implying that is the case but it is a possibility.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:

One possibility is problems came up with some of the T&E samples. Certainly not implying that is the case but it is a possibility.

I'm pretty sure that's not it. We're very close with CZ USA and it's something on the European end. Though I don't know what.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
It may be with the manufacturing tooling and not the actual pistol. Sometimes ramping up for mass production can expose flaws in the machinery.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

It may have with, but not with the one I have. It was taken right out of the box, not cleaned or lubricated and has run over a thousand rounds of various weights and brands and has not had a single malfunction or issue. Currently it has yet to be cleaned or lubricated and keeps on running.

I have no plans on doing anything to it until it fails, or when I send it back to CZ.

The pistol isn't showing any wear at all. I have been extremely impressed with the P10.

TXPO

Coldborecustom.com

Posts: 258 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texaspoff:
quote:
quote:

It may have with, but not with the one I have. It was taken right out of the box, not cleaned or lubricated and has run over a thousand rounds of various weights and brands and has not had a single malfunction or issue. Currently it has yet to be cleaned or lubricated and keeps on running.

I have no plans on doing anything to it until it fails, or when I send it back to CZ.

The pistol isn't showing any wear at all. I have been extremely impressed with the P10.

TXPO

If you know, how does the trigger compare to a VP9 or PPQM2? Is there a current pistol that you would compare the grip angle to as well?

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Texaspoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BB61:
quote:
Originally posted by Texaspoff:
quote:
quote:

TXPO

If you know, how does the trigger compare to a VP9 or PPQM2? Is there a current pistol that you would compare the grip angle to as well?

IMO the trigger is better than the VP9 and PPQ, I've owned both. It kinda feels like the VP9, but with a much cleaner break. It works and feels a lot like a Sig P226/220 DA/SA in SA mode. Light smooth takeup and a clean break.

That's the best way I can describe it. It is just a really good trigger, and honestly it would be a good trigger on any pistol, not just a striker gun.

TXPO

Coldborecustom.com

posted Hide Post
If we can't get the pistols till maybe sometime in May, it would be nice if they would at least release as many of the new style mags to dealers as they could afford, (any overage, if any, that are not shipping with the pistols).

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biggy:
If we can't get the pistols till maybe sometime in May, it would be nice if they would at least release as many of the new style mags to dealers as they could afford, (any overage, if any, that are not shipping with the pistols).

I was looking at a CZ P07 last night on GB. It looked like it had orange mag followers but I can't find the listing now.

Edit

Posts: 779 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I was able to try a P10-C today at GAT Guns factory shoot in Dundee, Illinois. It is also going on tomorrow. CZ had a lot of pistols this year including P07, P09, PCR, Compact steel frame, RAMI, Kadet kit setup on CZ 75, and SP01 variants. I had to wait a half an hour to try the P-10C because it was so busy and they had only one for people to try and it could take up to 20 minutes for the line to to range to get you into the range. All the big names there today. They had the new M&P 2.0 and Beretta APX to try also.

To me the P10-C is a sweet pistol with a very smooth and light trigger but obviously this was not an off the shelf pistol. The take up however is short but smooth as butter. Take up is smoother than my PPQ but the break on both are terrific with the P10-C having more of a rolling break while the PPQ was more of a crisp break. PPQ has quite a bit more take up but for me personally that is OK for a CCW pistol and it is only experienced on the fist round fired. The trigger on the P10-C breaks farther back than on the PPQ which is a bit of a negative for me. The surprise for me was the P10-C was pretty cramped in my hands (I wear XL gloves) as far as reach to the trigger where I had to keep my finger very close to the first joint. Maybe the large back strap would fix that but not something I could try today. Because of that I was pulling shots to the left and a low. I prefer the PPQ/VP9 grip style over the P10-C. I lined the P10-C and PPQ up next to each other while sitting on top of the sights for height comparison. There were almost identical in height with the PPQ just a tad higher (like a dime's height) at part of the base plate.

I found the P10-C to be a very nice pistol but I actually enjoyed shooting and had better results with the CZ PCR and P07 but of course those are hammer fired and both seemed to fit my hands/fingers better. No plans to buy a P10-C right away but maybe after I can spend more time with it though now I have very high interest in the PCR and P07. I expect GAT Guns will have a P10-C on their rental range shortly after it is available. CZ Reps said that it should be shipping in April.

If you are near GAT Guns you might want to check out the Factory shoot tomorrow but it will be crowded LOL. You get to try pistols and rifles for just and ammo fee. A $2 ticked would get you 10 rounds of 9MM and that was the limit you could shoot at a time once it got busier. They also had some automatic rifles to try if you wanted to pay for 50 rounds of ammo. Illinois FOID required for at least Illinois residents. They also had some good deals on ammo such as Brass Blazer 9MM for $200 a case and CCI Mini Mags for $7.99 per 100 when you buy a case.

https://www.gatguns.com/

Targets were 10 rounds at 5 yards as they had targets already setup. I was shooting a round every 3 or so seconds trying to get used to the pistols as my first time shooting them. Only being able to shoot 10 rounds when it got busier sucks but better than nothing.

CZ P10-C target 10 rounds:

CZ P07 target 20 rounds:

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
G: Thanks for the information. I will check my suppliers. Comparison with PPQ is useful. What price was announced?
Mac

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I didn't ask but the CZ reps were telling people not to expect much if any discount from MSRP on CZ's website for a while.

Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
I just read on another forum that someone there read very recent comments by Stuart from CZ Custom that CZ is redoing the slide profile on the CZ P10-C that is probably accounting for the delay. No other details given.

Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just read on another forum that someone there read very recent comments by Stuart from CZ Custom that CZ is redoing the slide profile on the CZ P10-C that is probably accounting for the delay. No other details given.

Did they or CZ Custom say why?

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Nothing more. Maybe someone else will come along with more info.