SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    CZ P10C in the wild yet?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CZ P10C in the wild yet? Login/Join 
posted
Has anyone seen a CZ P10C at their LGS or online for purchase and transfer yet?

Posts: 60 | Registered: January 12, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pbramlett
posted Hide Post
No. I did check my local dealer yesterday when i picked up my 320Carry. He's got quite a few on order and one for me but no idea when they will ship.

Regards,

P.

Posts: 1287 | Location: Alabama | Registered: May 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
There's so much hype for this pistol. Pretty sure as soon as someone here gets one they'll be posting pics to make the rest of us jealous.

I check my credit card a few times a day hoping to see a charge. I ordered direct from CZ. I already told my FFL to call me ASAP and I will be over with a case of ammo and we can have at it (he's based on a farm so we can shoot stuff as soon as it comes in). I ordered the suppressor ready version and six extra magazines.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
I was at the LGS yesterday, where I have one on order, and they said the latest word from CZ is April delivery!

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1307 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FBHO
posted Hide Post
Ordered one a few weeks ago. From CZ's FB page,

CZ-USA Steven- The factory's been spooling up for P-10 production and has experienced some slight delays. We expected to have them flowing by now, so at the moment we're not going to give any ETAs until we see them show up on a shipping manifest. Sorry for the delay, we want them ASAP. Thanks! 2 · February 3 at 6:17am

Posts: 1046 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: September 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
Yeah I really want to try one of these. The reviews were pretty good coming from some shooters. Not as impressive as the Remington according to Shooting Illustrated however... Razz

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Was initially supposed to be late Jan. or early Feb. As of two weeks ago latest word from CZ was around end of Feb. or early March.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
About 15 hours ago:

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well crap, guess i'll just get another 19

Posts: 6727 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: November 09, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I came across a posting on facebook from CZ that said that has been a delay in the production due to higher than expected demand, I said before and I say it again I like CZ and think they have great firearms but they are hard to find (very limited availability). You can have the best products in the world but if you can't keep up with demand is pointless.

Posts: 929 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Haahahahahahaha.

Looks like they took a page from the playbook of other manufacturers.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was hoping to shoot a P-10C in our local January bullseye match. Didn't happen. Next, maybe in the February match, probably still won't be possible now. So I'm practicing with the P-07 that I won one match with last year until the P-10C arrives and I get some time with it. March or April? Who knows.
Joe

P226-X-Five 9mm, P226-9/40/357SIG/22LR, P239-9, Kahr PM40, Desert Eagle 1911G, CZ75B 9mm, Savage 308 bolt gun, Stag Arms AR-15.

Posts: 1941 | Location: West Texas | Registered: March 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Hell, our CZ rep had promised that we would start receiving guns from our order from last fall back in late November/early December, yet nothing has arrived other than a few of their Turkish-sourced shotguns and DWs. No pistols of any kind, no rifles. Anything originating out of the Czech Republic is MIA.

And yes, P-10Cs were part of that order.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The word from CZ today is push back to Match/April.

Posts: 1485 | Location: Kansas City  | Registered: June 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post

Not minority enough!

posted Hide Post
All of the information available about the P10C suggests that it could give PPQ-M2 competition.
I too hope that they actually become available and have requests in.
Someone must know what the actual facts are about the delay. Could be simple supply issue or the factory found that they could not actually fabricate. Mac

Mac in Michigan

Posts: 504 | Location: Below the Bridge in Michigan | Registered: July 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

If they rush the guns out the door with production and QC issues just to capitalize on demand or if it's "delayed" for years, then yes. However, I don't think you'll see that nonsense from CZ anytime soon.

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An LEO buddy of mine ordered his directly from CZ-USA Law Enforcement Sales back in early December, 2016. He was told the P-10C would arrive in early January, 2017.

Here we are pushing through February and still no P-10C in sight.

He has had enough and is canceling his order.

I think CZ may have butchered the P-10C's release. You can get a new M&P 2.0 off the shelf right now and it was released many weeks after the P-10C's announcement. I wish CZ would've handled the matter like S&W or Glock did with the Shield and G42/G43. Have thousands produced and ready to go directly to the public before making any significant promises.

I think customers who wanted the P-10C are now buying up P320 Compacts, Glock 19s, and M&P 2.0s. CZ hasn't helped themselves with this lack of availability.

Posts: 1087 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree that CZ screwed this up. All of the people who were excited and ready to buy are gonna just move on to something else. I'll never understand bussinesses, it's just common sense to not promise something you don't have.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3505 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pessimist:
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:

If they rush the guns out the door with production and QC issues just to capitalize on demand or if it's "delayed" for years, then yes. However, I don't think you'll see that nonsense from CZ anytime soon.

We shall see!

This is theirs to win, or to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37081 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post