SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    When your friends know you like a certain brand gun..
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When your friends know you like a certain brand gun.. Login/Join 
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted
One of my customers at work texted me yesterday that he was buying several Colts from a friend that inherited them. There were a couple Smith revolvers, and I should come look at them.
They didn’t want guns in the house, make me an offer.

Picked up this M&P 1905 4th change, must be early, no trademark or made In USA
I’d guess 1915-1920

Also got an early flat match 34 kit gun, 22lr

They were pretty good shape for being stored over 30 years, little surface rust but mechanically perfect and show little wear otherwise

There was an early 36 that another relative wanted, and a badly reblued 32 hand ejector
Didn’t get those

Bonus guns were an Inland M1 that is a little rough, and a circa 1920 Winchester 1894 30WCF that is rough also but will be a good shooter I’m sure, Wood is actually good, just improper storage has taken its toll on the metal.
Will clean them up and see what we get, might be better than I think.

images upload

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2916 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice looking pair. Congrats

Posts: 6883 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great guns and Great looking pictures. I like the background of the unfinished wood. It gives the picture a nice touch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Democracy is 2 Wolves & a Lamb debating the lunch menu.

Liberty is a well armed Lamb!

Posts: 883 | Registered: March 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
Very nice, thanks for sharing.

Posts: 2876 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TikritTourist
posted Hide Post
man, i kinda hate you!
my therapist could expound upon that more indepth, but...

Tomorrow’s battle is won during today’s practice.
- Samurai maxim

Posts: 753 | Location: Northeast US | Registered: August 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice guns. You have some good friends.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSAreGreat:
Great guns and Great looking pictures. I like the background of the unfinished wood. It gives the picture a nice touch.

Thanks, its a Korean War vintage 30 Carbine ammo crate.
My buddy gave it to me after he shot all the ammo up, I didn't have the heart to tell him what an unopened crate of that ammo would be worth to a collector.

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2916 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for being
genuinely stupid
posted Hide Post
Two beautiful S&W revolvers for sure.

Posts: 340 | Location: Derby City KY. | Registered: April 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
Very nice!

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post