SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    HK/Hogue Partnership (Pic's beware)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HK/Hogue Partnership (Pic's beware) Login/Join 
Manufactures Rep.
Picture of Ken @ Hogue Inc
posted
Heckler and Koch Knives;

HK Knives are specifically designed and built for the professional knife user. Whether you are military, law enforcement, first responder, or simply in need of an every day carry, you need a cutting tool you can rely on.

Hogue Knives is proud to be the exclusive manufacturer of knives for Heckler and Koch. Our knives are made in the USA and will provide years of service through quality materials and superior craftsmanship.

To View More;

HK/Exemplar

HK Exemplar is the ideal combination of form and function. Machined G10 handles, Premium grade steel and tandem dual thumb studs with ABLE™ Lock technology

Hadron pair;

The HK Hadron employs a switch operated blade which instantly deploys and retracts out-the-front. Choose from a Clip Point or Tanto blade shape with a heavy-duty machined aluminum handle available in multiple colors.

Karma Pairing;

HK Karma provides the utility to slice, cut, break and wrench with confidence. Tanto or Spear Point blade shape each feature partial serration. A strap cutter positioned on the handle spine, a carbide glass breaker, G10 handle features an oxygen wrench making the Karma the right choice for first responder, rescue or anyone looking to go prepared. Blade and handle options available.

Due to Federal and State laws that govern the purchase, owning and transportation of automatic knives, Hogue Automatics will only be sold through authorized dealers.

Need technical help with Hogue products and your firearm?

Try the Hogue Knowledge Base for answers!

Hogue Gear
Holsters and more...
www.hogueinc.com
www.hogueknives.com www.heatedtoiletseat.com www.zombiegrips.com
Ken@hogueinc.com

View or Download your Catalog today;

2023 Catalog

2023 Knife Catalog

Hogue AR-15/ Catalog

Request a Catalog

Posts: 1597 | Location: Home Office, Paso Robles, CA -Headquarters, Henderson, NV. -W/Warehouses in San Diego, CA and Vienna, Austria | Registered: July 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
First, with SIG, and now, with HK. Congratulations.

Q

Posts: 26372 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
Bout time they partnered up with a quality company !

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CandyMan.45:
Bout time they partnered up with a quality company !

We will assume you are talking about H&K lol

Posts: 7799 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CandyMan.45
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin101:
We will assume you are talking about H&K lol

10-4 that, LoL...

Posts: 1244 | Location: The Edge of Nowhere... | Registered: April 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Nice knives!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9366 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cut and plug
posted Hide Post
Those are some nice knives. Thanks for posting them. I think I need one of the karma’s for work. (I can never find an O2 wrench when I need it)

Posts: 1145 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
Awesome, thanks for the update.

Posts: 22902 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post