SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    REMINDER: Sig Store 25% off coupons from the P320 upgrade expire soon!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

REMINDER: Sig Store 25% off coupons from the P320 upgrade expire soon! Login/Join 
Picture of JBird679
posted
Just a friendly reminder in case you've been sitting on yours.

Lots of us got these. Expiration date is 12/31/2018. I've been watching for good deals but haven't seen anything that made me want to spend money.

The coupon says it is tied to your account so apparently these cannot be given away... has anyone tried and confirmed?

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Funny you mention this. Sig is always finding ways to annoy me. Lol

I pulled one of those out to buy an X Carry grip module. I got a 30 dollar MasterCard gift card during the S&W rebate. I figured get 25% off and use the 30 dollars to try out a new grip module.

Turns out Sig won’t let you use a prepaid gift card. Talked to a supe and they confirmed the same. Ended up spending my money on some Wicked Edge stuff instead.

I understand fraud protection but if you won’t take my money, I will stop trying to give it to you. Sheesh.

Posts: 7326 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JBird679:
The coupon says it is tied to your account so apparently these cannot be given away... has anyone tried and confirmed?

I let my friend use one of mine to pick up a sight he wanted. He didn't have any problem using it.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
I totally forgot about this. You only have a few hours, but the first two people to post "I'll take it" will be emailed a code.

Posts: 987 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: March 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JBird679
posted Hide Post
Looks like codes are still working today. I have one more if anyone wants it.