SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Custom Shop Paperwork Insights From My Recent P220 Upgrade
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom Shop Paperwork Insights From My Recent P220 Upgrade Login/Join 
Picture of 4MUL8R
posted
The paperwork sent with my pistol included a financial breakdown of the services rendered. The surprise was that the total value of the services exceeded the value of the pistol. I called Sig CS and learned that I was charged only what was agreed upon (whew!) and the line items with financial valuations were solely for their internal accounting. Not sure why Sig would want to give a middle-aged man just returning from his daughter's wedding a heart attack, though.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4MUL8R,

-------
Trying to simplify my life...

Posts: 5054 | Location: Commonwealth of Virginia | Registered: January 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Buying a complete "custom" from CZ is nearly always less expensive. I ran across a couple of Custom Compact L models a few years ago that had exactly the features I was looking for each under 900 bucks. Having the work done would have cost around 1300 plus the cost of the gun.

Posts: 17144 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post