SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    G43x/48, Gen 5 firing pin block plunger question.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

G43x/48, Gen 5 firing pin block plunger question. Login/Join 
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted
Am I right in that it can only go in one way during reassembly?

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Yes, it will only fit in one way.

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, if you have a hammer....

Yup one way only

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
I found that out when test fitting a new connector to the 48, since it had to be custom fitted (overtravel stop) the slide wouldn't come off the lower without me taking the slide apart while it was on the frame so I could get it off and the connector out.... Made for lotsa Fun.....

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We gonna get some
oojima in this house!
Picture of smithnsig
posted Hide Post
It’s what I thought. I put two back together and just needed to make sure. Didn’t want to tear the slide down again just to look.

-----------------------------------------------------------
TCB all the time...

Posts: 6501 | Location: Cantonment/Perdido Key, Florida | Registered: September 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post