SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Makarov design, what do you like?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Makarov design, what do you like? Login/Join 
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
i have a Bulgarian rig I bought from Top Gun Supply. It's a daisy.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pointman73
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input. I was mainly looking to see if there were any "stay away from" issues with ones from certain countries. I picked up a clean Bulgarian for a decent price and am now looking for magazines.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

Posts: 104 | Location: From Philly, now in middle GA | Registered: June 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Hey, with a good Bulgarian you'll never have to worry about "stay away" issues.

Be sure and shop far and wide for the magazines. On the one hand, people want what I consider silly money for them ($25). On the other hand, metric tonnes of those things have been imported and they are everywhere.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
pointman73, I haven't ordered magazines from this batch, so it's a "for what it's worth", but the price looks pretty decent and I was thinking I might grab a couple.

http://dkfirearms.com/product/...v-9x18-8rd-magazine/

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
Another vote for the non Makarov CZ82!

Double stack magazine, ambidextrous magazine release and safety, useful sights, ergos that are just right...in a package smaller than most compacts.

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
The East Germans ones always seemed to have the nicest fit and finish.
And who doesn't love Mak and Cheese?

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post