SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Wilson 320 grips via GreyGuns
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wilson 320 grips via GreyGuns Login/Join 
posted
Just got back from the range to try out my new
Wilson Combat 320 grips .
I’m happy to report that I like them a lot .
I actually shot the gun a little tighter
I find the frame fits the FCU and slide tighter
The grips are a bit slimmer and the hand sits a little higher due to the design of the beaver tail . I like the way the grips are contoured
Improving access to the mag disconnect .
I’m glad I got them in tan , they compliment my
Black slide very well in my unbiased opinion .
A big shout out to Grey Guns .
Fair price , and shipped very quickly .

Posts: 26 | Location: Rockland county NY  | Registered: December 30, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Grayguns.

Glad it worked out for you, the modularity and choices for the P320 make it very attractive.

I've consolidated to nearly all 10mm but keep the P320 just because it can fill so many roles. Primarily as whatever size pistol my wife feels like playing with.

When Grayguns finishes playing with the P320 10mm conversion/work I may take advantage of that.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6314 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You may wish to try the grip weights after you've shot it for a little bit. It doesn't add a lot of weight to the grip module, but it does affect balance, and is an improvement. For the Wilson grips, it's three tungsten rods.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ziggy308
posted Hide Post
The Wilson grip weights have to be glued in or they will rattle around and move up into the action. Hope his next gen grips us the Sig Weight. They lock in under the action.

need to post picks for item up for sale

Posts: 566 | Location: lost in Illinois | Registered: March 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The wilson grip weights work the same, and use the same size channels as the original Sig grip. They're put in place with some RTV silicon, and they won't go anywhere.

The Sig weight used in the x-grip is proprietary; I'd have preferred to see it in the wilson grip, but I suspect either the Wilson doesn't have room, or perhaps there was an issue with the proprietary nature of the design.

The tungsten rods are .125 and .250 diameter; if one has several grips, it's more cost effective to pick them up at a welding shop.

They do more for balance than adding any significant weight.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post