SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Good source for Sig factory slim grips?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good source for Sig factory slim grips? Login/Join 
Fear No Beer
Picture of K9346
posted
I bought a pair of factory slim grips for my 220R awhile back, but I'll be damned if I can remember where I bought them.

What's a good place, read cheap but reputable, place to get a set of factory slim grips for a 226R? Do they still even make them?

Thanks in advance.

Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Die, You are forgiven. If I Live, I will kill you." Such is the Rule of Honor.

Posts: 2179 | Location: Back in Ok, finally | Registered: September 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JAFO
posted Hide Post
I thought they only made the slim grips for the 220. Confused

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>
"I drank what?" - Socrates

Posts: 5181 | Location: S.A., TX | Registered: July 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JAFO:
I thought they only made the slim grips for the 220. Confused

That's what I thought, just for the P220?
If they do make slim grips for the P226, I would like to know about them.

Posts: 970 | Location: Virginia | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgsigs
posted Hide Post
Top Gun Supply carries P220 Slim grips.

I also do not recall ever seeing slim grips for the P226. There were, however, slim grips for the P229 that SIG no longer makes along with the ones for the P220.

Posts: 2807 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajp3jeh
posted Hide Post
Slim grips for the P226 are labeled E2.

AKA John E. Hearne

"Shoot deliberately" - Wyatt Earp
"Tache/psyche effect - a polite way of saying 'you suck.'" - GG
"The 8th Marines dominate an environment. You, with your pistol, merely exist." - GG
http://www.dvctargets.com - Promoting excellence and realisim in combative shooting.

Posts: 1746 | Location: Northern Mississippi | Registered: November 06, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post