SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Just picked up P365XL with Romeo Zero
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just picked up P365XL with Romeo Zero Login/Join 
Picture of Kashew
posted
I was surprised that there was no rear sight or sight plate included in the box. I most likely would never install it, but I figured it would be in the box. Is this the way they all ship?
Thanks

Posts: 30 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: November 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
let us know how you like the sight. I have an XL and have been thinking about a Zero when they become available.

Posts: 56 | Registered: January 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kashew
posted Hide Post

Seems like it should have been included, no?

Posts: 30 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: November 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You would think... kinda crazy if it’s not

Posts: 661 | Location: The realm of Texas | Registered: February 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kashew
posted Hide Post
I contacted Sig, they said the box labels were marked incorrectly.

That being the case, I would recommend buying the standard Xl and purchasing the RED DOT down the road, Holosun or Romeo. We all know electronics fail at some point and when this Romeo does I will be SOL.

Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Can you buy the plate since you have the XL with the Romeo installed from the factory, I was looking to buy the same, so it would be good to know.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kashew
posted Hide Post
It would appear so.

“ Thank you for contacting Sig Sauer.

Those parts can be purchased through our Customer Service Department at 603-610-3000 and use option 1 to speak with a Customer Service Representative. Hours of operation are Monday-Friday between the hours of 8:00am-5:30pm Eastern Time.”

posted Hide Post
My P365Xl Rx hits low about 4 inches and I cant get it any higher. Its like the RDS is maxed out on elevation. Kinda frustrating.

Anyone else have this problem.

PB

Posts: 65 | Registered: November 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kashew
posted Hide Post
Wish I would have got the standard model and purchased the new Holosun.
I was warned about being a Sig early adapter, now I wish I would have listened Confused

Picture of Kashew
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pappabear:
My P365Xl Rx hits low about 4 inches and I cant get it any higher. Its like the RDS is maxed out on elevation. Kinda frustrating.

Anyone else have this problem.

PB

At least you can use the iron sights when you send the Romeo in for repair, oh wait nevermind Roll Eyes

What gets me is I sold my son an excellent P365 so I could get the P365XL. I miss that gun already.

posted Hide Post
Mine has been flawless, really diggin the red dot. Took some getting used to, but wow, quick accurate hits. Love this set up.

Posts: 1153 | Location: Decatur, GA | Registered: November 14, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post