SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    938 Legion???
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

938 Legion??? Login/Join 
posted
Got an email from sig that they're putting out the 938 in the Legion series.

No idea why.

Posts: 1659 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jbcummings
posted Hide Post
That was a surprise for me too. Why would you do this? Like an iPhone X, does SIG think the Legion branding is that good?

I have a P938 Extreme. Other than a flat trigger and a logo, what’s the difference? Both have G10 grips. I had Robert Burke work on mine, so I seriously doubt the flat trigger is even going to be in the same ball park with mine.

Marketing ploy would be my WAG.

———-
Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

Posts: 4306 | Location: DFW | Registered: May 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Why not, it will look good, be an addition to the legion line.

Posts: 23397 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd rather see a P239 legion with room for a 13 round magazine.

-Freq

Posts: 192 | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
The 320 Legions are next.
(I've said too much)

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Sig is in business to make money, if people are buying into the whole Legion thing, they'll keep making them and spreading it across multiple lines.

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
I certainly bought into the "Legion thing". Almost every added feature is something I would have wanted done had I bought a base model pistol.
Great value.

Posts: 10849 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why not? I like the Legion P226. I am definitely interested in a P938.

Posts: 627 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: October 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post