SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Help me source a specific type of P320 IWB holster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Help me source a specific type of P320 IWB holster Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted
I'm looking for a very specific type of P320 IWB holster, and I'm not coming up with what I'm wanting with a couple hours of searching.

I have very specific criteria in mind.

1) IWB holster

2) For a P320 Compact with attached TLR-1 light

3) Kydex or hybrid... Slight preference to leather-backed hybrid, but beggars can't be choosers. (I'd even take an all-leather version, though I don't think there's any such thing.)

4) Forward cant

5) 1.75" belt loops with pull-the-dot snaps. I don't want belt clips. They need to be actual leather or plastic/rubber loops with one-way snaps at the top.

6) Widely offset belt loops. That is, two attachments that are mounted away from the main holster body, one on each side.

7) Under ~$100(ish) with a reasonable wait time

Ideally, it would be something like the Comp-Tac MTAC or CTAC, only with snap loops instead of belt clips. (Even if I could retrofit some other snap loop struts onto those holsters, Comp-Tac doesn't even offer those holsters for the P320C with TLR-1.)

Or like this Raven holster setup, just without the ridiculously high prices and long wait times. (Doesn't look like Raven is even accepting custom holster orders at this time.)

Any thoughts on where I might be able to find such a beast? The TLR compatibility and the snap loops seem to be the sticking points. I've found several holsters in that style for a plain P320C with belt clips, but that's just not what I need.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RogueJSK,

Posts: 32489 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
Order the snap loops from RCS and the holster from Comp-Tac

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PPGMD:
Order the snap loops from RCS and the holster from Comp-Tac

That would be a simple solution, but Comp-Tac doesn't offer IWB holsters for the P320C with TLR-1. Wink

Posts: 32489 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of creslin
posted Hide Post
I had this made for me by Dustin from Ozark Holster:

https://ozarksholstercompany.com/

He had to do it custom to hold my XC1 that I have on there.
I imagine he could do the same for your TLR-1 - and putting different clips on it does not sound difficult at all.

I'd give him a shout if I were you

This is where my signature goes.

Posts: 1539 | Location: Kernersville, NC | Registered: June 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Tgrshrk99
posted Hide Post
I think JM Custom Kydex has what you are looking for. Several IWB to choose from. Here is one example. Link

Posts: 606 | Location: Between here and the end of the line | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Another vote for giving Dustin a call/email about it.
You'd probably only have to source your own belt loops.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15255 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dustin has good holsters .

Posts: 621 | Location: GA | Registered: September 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post