|Fighting the good fight|
I'm looking for a very specific type of P320 IWB holster, and I'm not coming up with what I'm wanting with a couple hours of searching.
I have very specific criteria in mind.
1) IWB holster
2) For a P320 Compact with attached TLR-1 light
3) Kydex or hybrid... Slight preference to leather-backed hybrid, but beggars can't be choosers. (I'd even take an all-leather version, though I don't think there's any such thing.)
4) Forward cant
5) 1.75" belt loops with pull-the-dot snaps. I don't want belt clips. They need to be actual leather or plastic/rubber loops with one-way snaps at the top.
6) Widely offset belt loops. That is, two attachments that are mounted away from the main holster body, one on each side.
7) Under ~$100(ish) with a reasonable wait time
Ideally, it would be something like the Comp-Tac MTAC or CTAC, only with snap loops instead of belt clips. (Even if I could retrofit some other snap loop struts onto those holsters, Comp-Tac doesn't even offer those holsters for the P320C with TLR-1.)
Or like this Raven holster setup, just without the ridiculously high prices and long wait times. (Doesn't look like Raven is even accepting custom holster orders at this time.)
Any thoughts on where I might be able to find such a beast? The TLR compatibility and the snap loops seem to be the sticking points. I've found several holsters in that style for a plain P320C with belt clips, but that's just not what I need.This message has been edited. Last edited by: RogueJSK,
Order the snap loops from RCS and the holster from Comp-Tac
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.
Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.
The opinions posted by this user are his own. And do not represent the opinions of his employer or sponsors.
|Fighting the good fight|
That would be a simple solution, but Comp-Tac doesn't offer IWB holsters for the P320C with TLR-1.
I had this made for me by Dustin from Ozark Holster:
He had to do it custom to hold my XC1 that I have on there.
I imagine he could do the same for your TLR-1 - and putting different clips on it does not sound difficult at all.
I'd give him a shout if I were you
I think JM Custom Kydex has what you are looking for. Several IWB to choose from. Here is one example. Link
Another vote for giving Dustin a call/email about it.
You'd probably only have to source your own belt loops.
The Enemy's gate is down.
Dustin has good holsters .
|Powered by Social Strata|