SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Sig 225
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sig 225 Login/Join 
posted
I shot my Sig 225 today, both target loads and full house defense loads.
The ergonomics, muzzle control, and excellent accuracy make this my new carry-gun, replacing my 320.
I never thought this little gun (3.6" barrel) would be this good.

Posts: 210 | Location: United States | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Yes, it's a fantastic little gun.

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I am a yuge fan of the new P225. It is an absolute sweet shooter. I have the original one also but in my opinion the A1 has it beat as a shooter. Fantastic grip, great out of the box trigger, accurate...awesome pistol. Congrats!

I would like to see a 9 or 10 round factory magazine, but que sera sera.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

I also like the P225. I also have a P6 in the mix.

Posts: 1568 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: August 17, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I am a yuge fan of the new P225. It is an absolute sweet shooter. I have the original one also but in my opinion the A1 has it beat as a shooter. Fantastic grip, great out of the box trigger, accurate...awesome pistol. Congrats!

I would like to see a 9 or 10 round factory magazine, but que sera sera.

With the accuracy of this gun I think 8+1 will be enough for most situations.

Posts: 210 | Location: United States | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh I forgot, those G-10 grips are outstanding!

Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Mine is just lovely. On been to the range once so far. At 3 brands of SD ammo and 3 brands of ball, zero malfunctions. Pretty darn accurate for small gun. I need to find a holster for it.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20803 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't care for the new A1 but my JC date coded 225 is one of my favorites.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I got an R. Grizzle T&C2 for my P225A1. My favorite holster bar none. (Although I have been carrying my 3913TSW in it). My BHP in another T&C2 on the left.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post