SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Good deal on S&W Model 638
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good deal on S&W Model 638 Login/Join 
posted
https://www.tripsdefense.com/p...son-638-022188630701

$373 for a good, reliable, and proven revolver.

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
I have an older S&W Model 38, blue. Love the original bodyguards.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1898 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If only it was a no lock..I would snap one up. I just can't bring myself to buy a gun with a built in lock

Posts: 394 | Location: Florida Gulf Coast | Registered: October 17, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
Nice deal! I carried a 638 in a pocket holster for several years.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Congrats on acquiring a great revolver!

I have an older model 638 pre-lock.

Having owned several J frames over the years, this is my favorite one. I had Cylinder & Slide perform a trigger job, and had the front slight drilled and a Tritium tube installed about 12 years ago. I just recently sent it back to Trijicon to have the tube replaced for $20. It is much brighter than the first one ever was.

Posts: 13680 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post