SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which holsters are compatible with the P320 X Compact?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which holsters are compatible with the P320 X Compact? Login/Join 
Picture of Rick Lee
posted
So many online holster finders have the P320, P320 Carry, P320 X Carry, but I cannot find one specifically for the P320 X Compact. Will all P320 Compact holsters fit the P320 X Compact?

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Yes, the X-Compact will fit in any Compact/Carry holster, it will just have 0.3" of empty space at the muzzle.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig makes an inexpensive P320 OWB holster that is open ended and fits the X-Compact perfectly. Every other P320 will stick out of the end.

P320 Subcompact holsters may or may not work since the trigger guard on a Subcompact is rounded instead of squared like on the X-Compact.

Otherwise compact holsters should work. But I don't like the wasted space...

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Thanks.

This is the kind I want to get.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/IWB-K...480?var=542320527041

Posts: 3492 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Otherwise compact holsters should work. But I don't like the wasted space...

It's roughly a quarter of an inch. You won't notice it.

Posts: 32430 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The desantis leather pancake holster for the Sub Compact will take an X-compact.

Black Point tactical can also make you one to order.

Posts: 4548 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post