SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 red dot options
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

P320 red dot options Login/Join 
posted
So currently I have a p320 compact and a full size exchange kit, both in 9mm.

I'm interested in getting a slide with a red dot or having one of my slides milled to accept one of the red dots available.

If I go with a new slide then I would be getting an exchange kit from sig as I still have a 25% off coupon code and then sell off one of my current slides.

What do you think would be the best choice as far as cost and quality?

Thanks!

Posts: 55 | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
I've been quite satisfied with whatever the factory unit is called that comes on the 320-Rx. Range games 1+ years no complaints..

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9853 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/shdhVPc3Ivg

I wanted to like the Romeo 1, but I trust Aaron Cowan's opinions on pistol red dots and he hated it. The RMR and perhaps the Deltapoint Pro remain the sole options for a duty grade micro red dot.

Posts: 5159 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
I had Primary Machine Mill my slide for an RMR. They did great work with a fast turnover time. I prefer it to my Xcarry slide with Romeo 1.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
https://youtu.be/shdhVPc3Ivg

I wanted to like the Romeo 1, but I trust Aaron Cowan's opinions on pistol red dots and he hated it. The RMR and perhaps the Deltapoint Pro remain the sole options for a duty grade micro red dot.

What the hell did I just watch? I a never getting that time in my life back.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
Very happy with my Romeo1; it's a bit of a learning curve but getting better with it each time out (IPSC).

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I own 3 RX model's 1 P320 and 2 P226's and I have yet to have any issues with the romeo 1. I have a G19 milled to accept a RMR (RM06). I can tell you I prefer the romeo1 over the RMR because of the sight picture being larger on the romeo1.

Posts: 550 | Location: Texas | Registered: November 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post