SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any other U.S.Made P210A users here
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any other U.S.Made P210A users here Login/Join 
Picture of BullBarrel
posted
How do you like them thus far?
They do get a lot of unjust criticism from some guys that own only German or Swiss P210 and actually never even shot (or held !!) the P210-A.

"It.s made in Exeter, it has a different barrel lockup. How can it be any good"?....blag, blah.blah...

I just chuckle when I read those comments. I thoroughly enjoy mine. Hard chrome done by APW Cogan, Nitre Blue parts by Bunker Arms,
Awesome trigger job by Robert Burke (TheSigArmorer.com). I shoot mine a LOT and I truly enjoy it.
(Disclaimer: The digital gauge shows the average of 10 pulls as the trigger "BREAKS" at the wall (measured after the pre-travel was taken up).

Posts: 184 | Registered: April 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Very nice

Posts: 1540 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful guns. My next Sig will likely be a 210.

Posts: 140 | Registered: May 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two P210As, and like them immensely. Wondering if the six inch version will ever come out?

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 123 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 210A and it's been excellent. Super accurate, excellent fit and finish and as a bonus it's a super soft shooter.

Posts: 3874 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I like shooting the US P210A more than the German P210 Legend. I currently own 2 and will definitely buy the US Super Target if/when SIG ever release it. Your hard chrome P210A looks great ...

Posts: 900 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Just Plain Cliff:
I have two P210As, and like them immensely. Wondering if the six inch version will ever come out?

I talked to someone very 'high up' from SIG in Dallas during the NRA convention. P210 Carry and P210 Super Target are 'on the back burner now'. NOT dead - but SIG is currently limited in production capacity and currently is maxed out with their 320 military contract (M17/M18) and also a huge demand for 365.

When asked about a ' delivery P210 date', an exact answer was not given but if I was going to read between the lines, I would FOR SURE not hold my breath for 2018.

My guess is '(a weak) maybe' very late 2018, but most likely 2019. BTW, while the Super Target was shown during the 2017 SHOT show, it was not shown during 2018 SHOT Show or 2018 NRA Convention show.

posted Hide Post
Just revived one. Early Father’s Day guift. 100rds and I love it.

Posts: 449 | Registered: October 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, love my 210A too. I’ve owned a German Legend 210 Target, and a Swiss 210-4, and the 210A honestly is equally good in quality, finish, and accuracy, with with slightly better ergonomics (except for the grips)than it’s EU counterparts.

Posts: 172 | Registered: August 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CS200:
Yes, love my 210A too. I’ve owned a German Legend 210 Target, and a Swiss 210-4, and the 210A honestly is equally good in quality, finish, and accuracy, with with slightly better ergonomics (except for the grips)than it’s EU counterparts.

We are working on classic, flat (non target magwell) style grips for U.S. made p210A out of G10.

3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
I have Swiss and German 210s,and bought a 210A about 6 months ago. I was very skeptical about an American made 210. But mine has performed on a par with the Swiss and German versions, so no complaints out of me.

I am looking forward to some regular service style grips becoming available. The Euro style target grips are a bit too much of a good thing to me.

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How is the out of the box trigger pull on the 210A ?

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I wanna go home
Picture of jeeperxd
posted Hide Post
I have one and love it.No problems at all with it.

Posts: 1199 | Location: Pa | Registered: December 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have waited over 25 years for this Sig P210. I have over 500 round thru the gun now it is very accurate not the shooter Smile.

Posts: 361 | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pistols! As soon as they make one with an ambi safety it will be on my must have list. Thanks for sharing!

p229Extreme/P226Tac-Ops/P226 Extreme/P226 SAO) P226 X-5 Blue Moon/P226 X-5 Black and White

Posts: 750 | Registered: March 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BullBarrel:

We are working on classic, flat (non target magwell) style grips for U.S. made p210A out of G10.

Who's "we" and when will it be available?

Posts: 15 | Registered: April 29, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
I have never shot a 210, but after all I have read about them since the 70s' I know I want one whenever funds permit.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Patiently waiting for the 210 Carry. That’ll be my next gun I believe.

Posts: 612 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: March 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
Nick B, mine is just under 3 1/2# on my digital gauge. Approx. 3 1/2# seems to be the norm for the P210A.

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
My LGS has a SIG Days going on right now. I took a late lunch and shot a box through a P210A. I was very impressed. The trigger was easily on par, if not better, than my Series 1 Kimber 1911. Accuracy was excellent and the fit and finish were superb. I am actually thinking of selling one of my P7s and buying a P210A.

Posts: 12430 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post