SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Any other U.S.Made P210A users here
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any other U.S.Made P210A users here Login/Join 
Picture of BullBarrel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmPistoleer:
quote:
Originally posted by BullBarrel:

We are working on classic, flat (non target magwell) style grips for U.S. made p210A out of G10.

Who's "we" and when will it be available?

I own company called Armory Craft.
We import Sig X-series pistols from Germany
as well as factory triggers and grips for CZ
pistols from Czech Republic....and we also
manufacture flat triggers for DA/SA Sig P-series pistols.

One of the most recent project is developing p210A G10 thin grips. Hoping for August delivery.

Posts: 184 | Registered: April 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by 9mmPistoleer:
quote:

We are working on classic, flat (non target magwell) style grips for U.S. made p210A out of G10.

Who's "we" and when will it be available?

I own company called Armory Craft.
We import Sig X-series pistols from Germany
as well as factory triggers and grips for CZ
pistols from Czech Republic....and we also
manufacture flat triggers for DA/SA Sig P-series pistols.

One of the most recent project is developing p210A G10 thin grips. Hoping for August delivery.

Thread drift. Can you get spare parts for the SIG 556 at a reasonable price?

Posts: 12458 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the magazines. It is the only "complaint" I have about mine. I'd like 10 rounds, whether it be 9+1 or flat out 10, even if it means an extension. I asked Sig about the possibility of this and got the phone equivalent of the "deer in the headlights" reaction. BTW Here's a picture of mine:

So many guns, so little time.
NRA Benefactor

Posts: 13 | Registered: July 02, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Good news, with thin grips available I'd consider buying a P210A.

Posts: 62 | Registered: January 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tom S.:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the magazines. It is the only "complaint" I have about mine. I'd like 10 rounds, whether it be 9+1 or flat out 10, even if it means an extension...

I see no need for it. So, no complaint from me.

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the magazines. It is the only "complaint" I have about mine. I'd like 10 rounds, whether it be 9+1 or flat out 10, even if it means an extension...

10 shot target competition.

So many guns, so little time.
NRA Benefactor

Posts: 13 | Registered: July 02, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Let me clarify. I see no need for it for myself. And, I bet there is no real demand for it out there. Even when it comes to the P225-A1, where there is real demand for the 10-rounder, or even just a 9-rounder, SIG has turned a deaf ear on us. So, expect no 10-rounders for the P210.

Q

Posts: 26322 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
I guess I'm so used to the "low capacity" 210 magazines, I don't have any yearning for more capacity at all. As to competition use, there are more modern, higher capacity,etc. pistol options available for various types of competition. This also holds true for carry, should a 210 Carry model ever become available, IMHO......ymmv

NRA Life

Posts: 1563 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
I shot indoor matches that require 10 round strings so I would also like to see magazines that held 10 rounds.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine is excellent as well. I need smaller grips but I'm shooting it pretty well with the gigantic target grips. I had some hangups early on but that has smoothed out as I have shot it more...

Posts: 114 | Location: NJ | Registered: December 09, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Sauer
Anthropologist
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Interesting because it was never a problem to go throug an international 25meter center fire match (30 rounds slow fire / 30 round rapid fire) with the P210. The general concept I experienced was shooting 5 shot stingts.

Have you any more information about the rules of the 10 shot target competition, especially timing. How much time can be uses to place the 10 rounds?

Posts: 3774 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post