SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Good deal if you have a 9mm S&W Shield
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good deal if you have a 9mm S&W Shield Login/Join 
posted
PSA has 5 eight round mags and 250 rounds of Winchester WB for $99 plus free shipping. Expires at midnight on the 13th.

link

Edit: Looks like it is Winchester NATO, not the standard white box.

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had tried to order this special on October 11, but the PSA system would not accept it. Today, it went thru.

I thought I had enough Shield magazines, but I can't pass up a good deal!

----------------------------------------------------
Dances with Crabgrass

Posts: 2180 | Location: East Virginia | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
I also thought I had plenty of Shield mags but it's hard to pass up a good deal. I figure I could give a couple of the mags as stocking stuffers at Christmas.

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the post.
The deal is extended thru 10/16.
My order is in.

Posts: 101 | Registered: July 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
You can still get this deal at PSA as well as the same five mag deal with Federal 115gr ammo if you prefer. Considering the price and free shipping this isn't just a good deal, it is a ridiculously good deal, especially since the M2.0 Shield has just been announced / released and it appears like their larger brethren will use the same magazines.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
A smoking deal so good that it makes you want to go out and buy a 9mm Shield...almost.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I resisted for a while, but it turns out that 8 mags is not enough for a Shield so I will try 13. I have now spent as much on extra mags as I did on the gun. Smile

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Nice Guy
Picture of BucFan
posted Hide Post
Since I'm really interested in the Shield 2.0, I wonder if it will use the same mags as the Shield 1.0.

Would like to get in on this deal if it does fit before the sale expires.

Sig P229R 9mm - Sig P365 NRA
Sig P320C 9mm - Sig P320 FS .40

Posts: 1045 | Location: FL | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
I was 99% certain the 1.0 and 2.0 can use the same mags from the photos I've seen, but verified with Smith M&P customer service this morning that they are the same magazines. The only difference is that the 8rd mags will have a small area of texture on the spacer to match the M2.0 grip, but the mag bodies and fitment are the same / interchangeable.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They keep extending when this sale ends. I ordered mine on 10/23 and it went right through.
It was supposed to end @ noon on Monday the 23rd. Today it's the 26th @ noon. This is my first time using PSA and so far it shows processing but hasn't shipped. They definitely let you know what sales they have going on.

About a month ago I ordered 2- 9mm 8 rnd and 2 40 cal 8 rnd Shield mags from Midway that were on sale and paid about the same as PSA is asking for the 5 mags and 250 rnds of ammo plus including the Free shipping. Quite a difference in price.
I wish they'd run the same for the 40 Cal Shield mags. I have a feeling I'll be doing more business in the future with PSA.

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
The deal is still good as I just placed an order. This is a great deal.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
The deal is still good as I just placed an order. This is a great deal.

Be patient getting yours. This was my first dealing w/ PSA. I ordered mine early last Monday AM. It finally shipped today (Friday) looking at my PSA account. No email notification as of yet. I guess I'm spoiled with Midway and other Shooter supply houses that give the same day or next day shipping.

***********************************************I just received my 5 -9mm Factory S&W Shield mags and 250 rnds of 9mm Winchester. Well packed in the box. Quite a deal for 99.99. I'll be using PSA again I'm sure.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ruger Redhawk,

*** A Proud NRA Benefactor Member***

Posts: 212 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post