SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    P320 slide upgrade.

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
P320 slide upgrade. Login/Join 
posted
Does anyone know if you get back the original slide that you sent in? Before my POA was about 6 O'clock on bulls eye and since I got my gun back the POA is about 12 O'clock. Shoots great but it takes a couple of range trips to adjust to the sights. The groupings are better and the trigger is better and lighter than before. Just wondered about the slide or how the upgrade could effect the sights?

Posts: 207 | Location: Alabama | Registered: January 06, 2015Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I got my original slide back and as far as I’m aware everyone else should too. Not sure what would have caused a change in POI.

posted Hide Post
I heard of one individual who got his P320 back from the upgrade and was certain that it had a new slide. This is definitely not the norm.

Perhaps whoever was doing the milling work screwed up in that case.

posted Hide Post
All mine have come back with the same slide and sights.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Report This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
Let's corral the questions to this thread. No need for repeated individual new threads about the upgrade.

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Report This Post