SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Is $1,445.00 a good price for a new in box P220 Legion - 10mm?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is $1,445.00 a good price for a new in box P220 Legion - 10mm? Login/Join 
posted
Is $1,445.00 a good price for a new in box P220 Legion - 10mm?

Posts: 48 | Location: Chicago, IL | Registered: January 21, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
That's ~$150 less than most places online.

Posts: 32432 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Yup. When they first came out, some cost that much.

You didn't have to wait 4+ months of BS before you bought somebody else's.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
LGS by my house has one for $1610.00. I'd say that's a pretty good price.

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3086 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$1,425 with military/LEO/1st Responder discount.

Posts: 15 | Registered: March 15, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
That's ~$150 less than most places online.

Yep, most have listed at $1,599.00.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20758 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
That's the going rate? I'll pass. Wow.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
It is spendy. But it's nice.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
If the price is that good, IME such deals don't stay for long.

Posts: 27839 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
OUCH! I'll stick with my 1076.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Seems high but that's a Legion, I paid $1270 including taxes for my P220 10mm Nitron SAO.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
Seems high but that's a Legion, I paid $1270 including taxes for my P220 10mm Nitron SAO.

$1160 OTD here for that same gun, Nitron SAO, in November 2016. $1190 if you include the FFL transfer fee. This was from Bud's.

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by henryaz:
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:

$1160 OTD here for that same gun, Nitron SAO, in November 2016. $1190 if you include the FFL transfer fee. This was from Bud's.

I paid $990 for my SA/DA the April they were released, 2016 I believe.
My dealer placed my order at SHOT when they were announced.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25357 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post