SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a SIG 320
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a SIG 320 Login/Join 
Rail-less
and
Tail-less
posted Hide Post
Well I bought two, sold one...and probably gonna sell the remaining one. It's fine but doesn't blow up my skirt. The more polymer guns I buy the more I realize I really like steel.

Posts: 13190 | Location: Charlotte, NC | Registered: May 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Better than a Glock, but I did not keep it either.

Posts: 625 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: March 25, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Almost bought another one but decided to just buy a spare full size barrel and have it threaded.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
Picked up my first 320 this morning, the Cabelas 320 RX. I'm going to run a bunch of rounds through her tonight. This also my first RDS, I haven't been this excited about a pistol for a long time.

Posts: 2547 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fuimus
posted Hide Post
People on auction bid up a P320 RX to over $1,000. That's crazy.

Posts: 5369 | Location: Ypsilanti Township | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:

People have been bidding up P320 grip modules to over $100 on eBay. I have no idea why.

Posts: 32495 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
orareyougladtoseeme
Picture of isthatasiginyourpocket
posted Hide Post
After taking my 320 RX out last night I can honestly say I get it now. I always had to focus on shooting Glocks, I always struggled if I got a little lazy. The 320 was effortless, it pointed great and it was easy to get one ragged hole at 10 yards.

I'm in love with the red dot, they are going on all my pistols from now on. I can't wait to shoot Carry Optics this spring!

Posts: 2547 | Location: MN | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Persian
Picture of PPGMD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
quote:
Originally posted by jdmb03:

People have been bidding up P320 grip modules to over $100 on eBay. I have no idea why.

Might be a good time to dump the medium grip modules I bought a while ago.

-------
A turbo: Exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens, and you go faster.

Mr. Doom and Gloom
"King in the north!"
"Slow is smooth... and also slow.

Posts: 20052 | Location: At the wall | Registered: February 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Crazy. I just bought 3 at TGS this morning. I have bought into the 320 concept completely. I have one firearm of each size and with these three modules I can experiment with the different sizes and combos.

I don't like the full size or carry grip modules. What I really want to find is a Compact small grip module. I 'think' that is what my little girl hands really wants.

I also got a couple of those Xgrip adapters.

Posts: 7459 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered a compact 9mm with the fde frame and hopefully I'll get to pick it up this evening. I'm gonna try to take it to the range this weekend.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3526 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I'm a CZ nut and was saving to buy a P-01 or PCR, but the P320 intrigued me as well. After owning a P-07 for two years, I've gotten used to the SIG's looks. Big Grin Anyway, at today's gun show, I spotted a black 9mm compact with night sights for $489 ($545 OTD with our 9.5% sales tax and $10 TBI background check fee), and snagged it. Its having night sights was the deal-maker. Took it to the range and put 200 rounds of mixed (Federal, Fiocchi and Blazer Brass) FMJ through it with perfect functioning and the bullet holes pretty much where I wanted them to go. Smile I didn't have enough hollow-points to check it out on those.

The gun has, according to the box label, a DOB of 4/9/17 and appears to have all the latest improvements. It also is entirely US-made, even the magazines. Now, did it blow my hair back, no, but it seems to be a good solid gun and I'm going to keep it.

Posts: 27929 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Got mine a few months ago - now closing in on over 800+ rounds - zero issues. Only correction was a new front sight. No me a bunch of my peers at my work are getting them - some for off duty and some for on duty carry.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
The Vtac sounds interesting, if they ever show up in the wild. I wish they would slim up the slide a little, and not being compatible with the .45 kinda sucks

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Doubt it.

Posts: 17140 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Still haven't bought into the hype, even with the "X-FIVE".
Maybe the X-CARRY will sway me. Maybe.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Still haven't bought into the hype, even with the "X-FIVE".
Maybe the X-CARRY will sway me. Maybe.

Same here, sort of. That VTAC one looks pretty damn nice. Might be the first striker I buy, if I ever buy one.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
Just threw on an apex trigger

Posts: 1963 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
The 320 was not even on my radar until I held the 320 X5 and now I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get one.

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post

Frequent Denizen
of the Twilight Zone
Picture of SIGWolf
posted Hide Post
I've been considering one. Didn't like them much at first, but there seemed to be a lot of interest that grew after it came out.

However, reading reviews here, they are less than stellar, kind of spotty.

Posts: 17342 | Location: Northern Vermont | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post