SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a SIG 320
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a SIG 320 Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
The P320 Compact is a terrific pistol.

Yup, bought one yesterday myself. Smile

Posts: 303 | Location: New Hampshire, USA | Registered: January 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
Yep. Had mine for a year now. Bought it as a 9mm compact. Currently have it set up as a 9mm fullsize. Love it in both configurations.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Already have two. Bought my first one over a year ago.

Posts: 372 | Registered: March 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 00464b
posted Hide Post
I have a full size and a compact. The full size is one of the first 50 production P320. Glad to be an early adapter of the platform.

Posts: 658 | Location: SE Wisconsin | Registered: July 31, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish Sig would get smart and make one in 10mm, they would sell em as fast as they could make em and deliver a good dick punch to glock

Posts: 3371 | Registered: December 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would if I wasn't so heavily invested in Glock. I will just have to be happy with the classic P series.

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Well, I will buy a second or third one. That FS 357SIG is the dog's wedding tackle.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gary1911A1
posted Hide Post
I have dried fired two. Certainly the trigger is nicer than a Glock. The pistol feels good in the hand too. I'm sure it's a good pistol. My nephew carried a 320 Compacted when he worked for an armory car company. I just have so much invested in my Glocks and don't carry striker fired anyway to justify getting one.

Posts: 527 | Location: Southern Ohio for now. | Registered: December 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in the process of selling mine, it will not be missed at all.

Posts: 472 | Location: Montgomery County, PA | Registered: December 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want a compact .45! Where are they?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16070 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire for effect
posted Hide Post
I did a change over to P320s for both competition and carry over six months ago. Great pistols. I'm glad to see the Army going to them, too.

"Ride to the sound of the big guns."

Posts: 7210 | Location: South Georgia | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I'll probably pick up another few.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:
Why?

Because Uncle Sam is going to buy a metric sh*t-ton of them and you want what the green suiters will have.

Plus, I'd imagine they will be a little tougher to come by, thus increasing one's desire to purchase one.

I couldn't care less what the green suiters are using (ever see the condition of today's M9's?), but I tried the P320, and liked it. That's reason enough to buy one.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Wonder what effect this will have on production on things like the X5, etc. They need to focus on pumping out army pistols, the civilian market will most likely be put second. Any business would shift resources toward a contract like that

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Vaalic:
Wonder what effect this will have on production on things like the X5, etc. They need to focus on pumping out army pistols, the civilian market will most likely be put second. Any business would shift resources toward a contract like that

It will likely have a larger effect on the availability of magazines, grip modules, etc. The army guns will come out in lots. The pistol market is pretty soft right now, and will be for the next few years. Probably a good time for it. I'd stock up on any 320 magazines you think you may want though.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
I have four of them. The exchange kits are too expensive in relation to just buying the gun outright. The 45 compact has the small grip which contributes to muzzle flip for me. Once I can locate the medium grip I think it will rival the 9 and 40 in handling for me. They are great guns.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some of us have more than a Sig 320. Didn't go the exchange kit route. Have one in 9, 40 and 45.

Dum Spiro Pugno

Posts: 174 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TexasRaider
posted Hide Post
I'll probably get one, carry size. Though I do wish someone would make the carry frame with a round trigger guard and no rail, like the subcompact. That'd be a sweet CCW weapon, especially in .357 Sig....

Posts: 801 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Bought one, sold it the grip angle didn't fit, brass ejected to face, didn't point right, always came up where I was looking at top of slide, not blocky enough,, Big Grin

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JordanR
posted Hide Post
Have one, a full size 9mm.

probably going to sell it.

“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.

Posts: 564 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: May 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post