SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    You will buy a SIG 320
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 15
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You will buy a SIG 320 Login/Join 
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted
Why?

Because Uncle Sam is going to buy a metric sh*t-ton of them and you want what the green suiters will have.

Plus, I'd imagine they will be a little tougher to come by, thus increasing one's desire to purchase one.

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
Got mine already Razz

Compact for carry and full size with Dawson sights for range fun.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10490 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't care what the police or military buys . I buy what I like .
And for the record I bought my 320 over a year ago .

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shocking but true; I did that this morning! Compact Med. in 40. Hadn't planned to, but it happened.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Already bought 2. The second on the day of the big announcement!!

Posts: 2551 | Location: Troy, MI | Registered: October 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought my 320 RX from TGS last year. PELT trigger inbound. Can't wait...

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 872 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have two a 320RX and 320C both in 9mm. I also like to slip the FCU and slide on a SC grip and carry it around from time to time.

Posts: 716 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
Seems I will buy two such for my son (actually, give my son the money to buy two for himself, as I live in the Peoples Republik of California). But my son doesn't know it yet.

What caliber to we like?

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
I'm in, but I may get another...

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
I have an FDE one and have been wanting a black one. The announcement may hasten that purchase.

WJR

Posts: 1823 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I have two, thinking of selling one. So I guess I did buy a 320, but not sure I'll buy another one

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just doesn't do anything for me so I won't be buying one.
I've fondled a few, dry fired and I was left feeling unimpressed. I don't hate Sigs, I have a few but the 320 won't be in my safe.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
After procrastinating for a couple years, I picked one up yesterday afternoon. It's a black 9mm Carry. I have a Compact grip module in OD Green on the way already, along with some Compact mags.

If I end up liking it, which I suspect I will, I'll most likely be adding a .45 Compact at some point too.

Posts: 32506 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Nope, I will not be. Tried them a couple of times at the range, both times the rental guns failed on me (95% plus chance it was due to not being cleaned). Got through one or two mags and decided I like my classic DA/SA SIGS.

My boss keeps telling me I need to switch to 320, I keep telling him I'm happy with what I shoot. You keep your Glock/320/LEM, I'm just dandy using what I have been using.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not me. I've never been impressed. The only Sig I can see owning is the SP2022.

Posts: 104 | Registered: February 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
addicted to trailing-throttle oversteer
posted Hide Post
Been there, done that, might do it again if the 'X' version really is as great as it's being touted as. Otherwise...no, or at least 'no mas'.

Posts: 8983 | Location: Drippin' wet | Registered: April 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of abnmacv
posted Hide Post
Nope, striker fired triggers don't do it for me. And maybe I'm an odd duck but I don not think a Sig 239 is "too heavy."

U.S. Army 11F4P Vietnam 69-70 NRA Life Member

Posts: 1553 | Registered: June 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
The P320 Compact is a terrific pistol. I never really liked it until I had a chance to try one and that changed everything. I would have bought one by now if I did not already have my Gen 2 Glock 19, PPQ, and VP9 but I will own a P320C someday soon.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
Will buy a couple of the safety equipped models. I'm sticking with my 229's as carry guns as I will still have to qualify with the Beretta for the foreseeable future, and I want trigger manipuation to carry over.

As soon as my unit is issued 320's I will likely switch wholesale. I like the pistols a lot and they're significantly lighter than the metal guns, which matters on long hikes.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bought 320 RX a couple weeks ago, still trying to decide if It's a keeper.

Posts: 108 | Registered: January 01, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post