SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    The pros and cons of actually shooting the G43x
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The pros and cons of actually shooting the G43x Login/Join 
Quit staring at my wife's Butt
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
My 43x lower came in and I picked up 3 mags so I'm into it 275 using the 43 slide. I like the feel and I'm going to try it out Saturday.

I like the looks of the black on black, I also have ameriglow orange agent sights.

Posts: 5587 | Registered: February 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
12131: As someone stated earlier in this thread, the Kineti-Tech trigger will solve the "target trigger" issue. It uses a Glock trigger bar attached to their smooth trigger. If you want to try it I'll send you mine....had it on a 43 I hated and sold - never used it. If you want it, it's yours - just shoot me an email to my forum address. The least I can do for someone who has done so much for SF members.

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
I hit the range today with my franken glock x
and without a doubt the 43x grip is a huge huge improvement over the 43 with the taren tactical +2 extensions.

I shot 350 rounds thru it and the recoil has come way down from the standard 43, the grip fits much better and it feels better then my 365 with a 12 round mag. Never thought I would say that as I'm a big 365 fan.
If they can get a 12 or more round mag to work it's going to great. Both the 365 and the 43x have their advantages for sure but the gap between them has really narrowed in my opinion.

I'm really glad I spent the money on the receiver and mags, now it took a pistol that was collecting dust and got it bag in my shooting bag.

Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Where did you get the 43x lower?

quote:
Originally posted by XLT:
My 43x lower came in and I picked up 3 mags so I'm into it 275 using the 43 slide. I like the feel and I'm going to try it out Saturday.

I like the looks of the black on black, I also have ameriglow orange agent sights.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of XLT
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:

quote:

Gunbroker, I got it from podiumarchery but he is slower then slow with poor communication, there are a few people selling them read their feedback before you purchase.

Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
Gotcha. Thank you.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by BennerP220:

quote:

Gunbroker, I got it from podiumarchery but he is slower then slow with poor communication, there are a few people selling them read their feedback before you purchase.

Posts: 3446 | Location: Southwest Indiana | Registered: December 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elde:
12131: As someone stated earlier in this thread, the Kineti-Tech trigger will solve the "target trigger" issue. It uses a Glock trigger bar attached to their smooth trigger. If you want to try it I'll send you mine....had it on a 43 I hated and sold - never used it. If you want it, it's yours - just shoot me an email to my forum address. The least I can do for someone who has done so much for SF members.

That is very generous of you, sir, and I'll take you up on the offer. Sent you an email. Thanks!!! Cool

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Take the risk or
lose the chance
posted Hide Post
On its way to you from the Hill Country via USPS tomorrow Q!

----------------------------------------
“The further a society drifts from truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”

Posts: 1475 | Location: RR12 | Registered: February 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
I installed a Kineti-Tech trigger on my 43X, and lightly polished the trigger bar. Took it to the range yesterday and what a big difference. Q, you will love that trigger.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elde:
On its way to you from the Hill Country via USPS tomorrow Q!

Got it and just put it in. Man, this is fantastic. I really appreciate it. Got to get trigger time with this new thing.

Q

Posts: 26352 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You're going to feel
a little pressure...
posted Hide Post
The Overwatch Poly-DAT was my choice. It looks pretty similar to the one above. Much better feel than stock.

Bruce

"The designer of the gun had clearly not been instructed to beat about the bush. 'Make it evil,' he'd been told. 'Make it totally clear that this gun has a right end and a wrong end. Make it totally clear to anyone standing at the wrong end that things are going badly for them. If that means sticking all sort of spikes and prongs and blackened bits all over it then so be it. This is not a gun for hanging over the fireplace or sticking in the umbrella stand, it is a gun for going out and making people miserable with." -Douglas Adams

“It is just as difficult and dangerous to try to free a people that wants to remain servile as it is to try to enslave a people that wants to remain free."
-Niccolo Machiavelli

The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all. -Mencken

Posts: 4245 | Location: AK-49 | Registered: October 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Dog
Picture of BennerP220
posted Hide Post
That looks great, 12131!