SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    320 modularity
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

320 modularity Login/Join 
posted
I love the modularity of the 320, yesterday I put a SC slide on a Compact frame. To me this is the perfect Carry gun. Went to the range yesterday and the front sight barely moves. I liked it so well, I ground the grip down to where it fit the SC slide, it is now my EDC

Posts: 210 | Location: United States | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
I did the very same thing awhile back, it’s been my go to for over a year. I wasn’t a fan of the SC grip, but a chopped compact grip with SC slide is just right and well balanced.

Mine is on sabbatical though after picking up my P30SK last month.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10938 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well as my personal shopper above (lol) stated, it is a great combo.

Posts: 7473 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also have to comment that no other gun is so amenable to stippling. I have done enough that I would attempt a Glock but at 30 bucks a grip I prefer doing these. Any 320 grip is vastly improved by stippling. I find the stock modules too slippery by far.

All my 320’s are upgraded now and they all have proven 100% with a very few exceptions. One compact proved less than in its first 100 rounds until it settled in. I also have a SC that doesn’t like Tula steel case ammo at 12 + 1. It runs 100% with a full mag and load from there but if I top off the SC with steel case ammo it “drags” on the first round from the mag. Odd. Fine with brass though so or with just 12. Other than that I love the 320 post upgrade.

Posts: 7473 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
One thing that drew me to the P320 was the Modularity and the low price of the module. Stipple it, chop it or whatever floats you boat. If you decide to sell it, buy a new module and no issues selling it at all.

I had a Glock 29 I did a grip reduction, contour and stipple job. It looked and felt amazing. I got out of the Glock market and basically gave the gun away due to the frame.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post