SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Which would you buy?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Which would you buy? Login/Join 
posted
Long story short.....I have the ability to buy any Sig currently made at half-off. I currently own a 365 SAS and have a P210T on the way.

I am open to any handgun or riffle. Just wondering what you guys think would be the Best Buy on any Sig if you could get one at half price.

Currently considering an X5, a 1911 Max, a P229 SAO model with a Sig optic, or even a 9mm riffle.

Posts: 11 | Registered: November 30, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
226 Legion SAO.

Posts: 705 | Location: S.W.Florida | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would say 1st gen P220ST but you are looking at current production.

If it were me, P226 Legion in 357 SIG.

Posts: 1053 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
buy any Sig currently made at half-off. I currently own a 365 SAS and have a P210T on the way.

I am open to any handgun or riffle. Just wondering what you guys think would be the Best Buy on any Sig if you could get one at half price.

Currently considering an X5, a 1911 Max, a P229 SAO model with a Sig optic, or even a 9mm riffle

All depends on what you like and what you are into. If it was 1/2 off, I'd go somewhat expensive. I enjoy, and shoot well, the P229, so I'd lean towards a Legion P229 w/Optic, since I'm getting into red dots on pistols too. Or a 9mm rifle, as I have plenty of 5.56 rifles.

What are you into? What do you like?

Posts: 759 | Location: Athol, ID | Registered: October 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Since it's 1/2 off, I would go for something higher priced so you're saying more money. Big Grin

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
Since it's 1/2 off, I would go for something higher priced so you're saying more money. Big Grin

^^This

Posts: 342 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Half Off - No question - One of the original German made P226 X5’s that are only imported by a select few dealers now......Mark

Posts: 3239 | Location: MS | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even though I am primarily a handgun guy, I would be thinking MPX, MCX, or 716.

I might also consider a higher end optic, if the discount extended to their optics line.

Posts: 2032 | Location: Virginia | Registered: April 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig Rattler; why no love for this?

Posts: 92 | Registered: February 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Any X-Six would be my first choice.

It wouldn't hurt to have an extra P210 either.

Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think I would look at the P229. For half off, it would be an excellent "all uses" pistol.
Then take the money you saved and seek out a P225 Classic.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Guys...to be clear....it HAS to be a gun CURRENTLY made. If it ain’t listed on their website it’s not part of the “deal”

Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Taterporkchop:

I recently built a .300 pistol. I would have liked the Rattler, but it was too expensive.

Another vote for the Rattler!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Taterporkchop:

Yeah, a MCX Rattler PCB in 5.56 would be nice.
Half price would be better Wink

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The rattler is no longer made guys.

posted Hide Post
Why not go for ALL the gusto ?

P226 LDC II SuperMatch

Posts: 434 | Registered: November 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not made currently

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterDR:

Based on what information? It's still on the Sig web site and if you check the apparent Sig 2020 lineup posted by Osage it's still on there too in multiple forms.

Posts: 342 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 30, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
my BIL has a 1911 Max 9mm, it's pretty amazing. I would definitely buy one at half price.

Posts: 1176 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WaterDR:

News to me. Still featured on their website. Guys like Rainier Arms, Top Gun Supply, Palmetto, etc. have them in stock.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post