SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Looking for factory SIG P220 8rnd Black magazines.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for factory SIG P220 8rnd Black magazines. Login/Join 
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted
Does anyone have a source for the black version of the current P220 factory magazines? I have 1 and would like a couple more.

Thanks.

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
I haven't seen "black" p220 mags but I always check gregcotellc.com first
Hope this helps.

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/si...-p220b458-p-543.html

http://gregcotellc.com/cart/si...ag220458-p-1028.html

Posts: 3484 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aren't those meant for the 10mm version? Thought the 45s were all stainless.

A Perpetual Disappointment...

Posts: 2731 | Location: BFE, Ohio | Registered: August 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfe 21:
Aren't those meant for the 10mm version? Thought the 45s were all stainless.

The first link is blued ACT .45 mag.
Yeah, current factory .45 mags are stainless. You want blued, it's going to be the German made mags.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Every day is New Year's Day
for Calendar Boy!

Oh, and I'm BANNED
posted Hide Post
There are current magazines, made in Italy, that are black or flat blue. I have a P220 Elite 10mm and I know what the shiny blued ones look like.

Here is a picture of the one I have next to a current silver one. The markings are identical, the magazines are identical except for the finish. They both have "Made in Itally" on the right side, on the left side they both are marked "SIG SAUER" "P220-1" ".45".

Posts: 1045 | Registered: September 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I just bought two 10mm mags from Sig-i would have preferred stainless but blue is what you get. I have bought a dozen for my 45 which have all been stainless. I don't know how they decide at Sig whether they should be blue or stainless?

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does anyone have a source for the black version of the current P220 factory magazines?

The Black mags were shipped with P220 Combat's in 8rd & 10rd versions. I had several of each & sold them on this forum a few months ago. I do have 2 left that were Cerakoted to match the factory mags. You might consider doing that. Cerakote is more durable than the factory finish. Also Caswell sells a SS blackening solution that works on most alloys I have tried.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4251 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post