SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Picked up a CZ P-10c
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Picked up a CZ P-10c Login/Join 
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted
In my search for a handgun to put an RMR on, I picked up a CZ P-10c. I had briefly considered the FN 509 Tact, then I came to my senses. This CZ (like my Rami and P-01) are flat out lasers. Very accurate guns. It’s got a very smooth trigger, slight bit a mush... not bad at all though. It really feels good in the hand. Definitely a thumbs up as Sootch would say. Gratuitous suppressor pic below.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6997 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your purchase! My wife loves her P-10c.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Looks good. Does it use the CZ75 mags or its own ?

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
It uses its own mags. They will fit the P07. But not the other way around.

I thought newer P07s were coming with P10C mags in the box.

You can cut a notch in your P07 mags to make them work in the P10C

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8019 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
That's one I've been curious about. Looking forward to your shooting results.

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post