SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Glock Gen3 ejector 336 replace with 30274
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Glock Gen3 ejector 336 replace with 30274 Login/Join 
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted
http://benstoegerproshop.com/g...ector-for-gen-4-9mm/

Figured I run this by the hive. I have Gen3 G19 with a 336 ejector that every range trip I get a few stove pipes with my reloads of 124 FMJ 4.3 grains of W231 out of 200 rounds or so. Self defense rounds haven't seen an issue. The reloads I use are vary accurate in all my 9mm pistols so I don't want to increase powder. No stove pipes in other pistols just the glock. I don't get BTF but did read about it and that's where I got the idea about changing the ejector to the Gen4 30274. I read that I will have order it with trigger housing and then pull the ejector out of the Gen4 trigger housing to replace my gen 3 ejector, unless I can find just the ejector. Was wondering your thoughts on my idea, has anyone done this, and what where your results. Thanks Hray

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1141 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hray:
http://benstoegerproshop.com/g...ector-for-gen-4-9mm/

Figured I run this by the hive. I have Gen3 G19 with a 336 ejector that every range trip I get a few stove pipes with my reloads of 124 FMJ 4.3 grains of W231 out of 200 rounds or so. Self defense rounds haven't seen an issue. The reloads I use are vary accurate in all my 9mm pistols so I don't want to increase powder. No stove pipes in other pistols just the glock. I don't get BTF but did read about it and that's where I got the idea about changing the ejector to the Gen4 30274. I read that I will have order it with trigger housing and then pull the ejector out of the Gen4 trigger housing to replace my gen 3 ejector, unless I can find just the ejector. Was wondering your thoughts on my idea, has anyone done this, and what where your results. Thanks Hray

Your understanding is correct. I have done this on all my Gen3 17 and 19's. I've never had an issue after and I've put many thousands of rounds through them

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think that works out fine for the gen 3 guns . the whole housing and eject is about 10 bucks

Posts: 937 | Registered: July 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
certified biohazard
posted Hide Post
works as stated but not 100% effective on BTF so I only converted my modified range G17/19. probably 90% reduced BTF which was pretty bad on my 2 examples maybe 30% of rounds fired.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"
Edmund Burke

Posts: 533 | Location: Florida | Registered: February 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post
Thanks, ordered the parts. will see.

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1141 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post