SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    karma
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

karma Login/Join 
posted
have a new set of G10 piranha 225 grips, bought them for an incoming P225, but love the grips on the 225...............so....... the G10 grips can go.......who wants them???
hopefully someone with a poor P6 can use them... first response with an email can have them... let me know...

Posts: 86 | Location: NW Ohio | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 79 p6 that could use a facelift.

Posts: 225 | Location: Southern, PA | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’d call 2nds as I have a 225 that could use some new grips in case shkuhn doesn’t want them.

Posts: 715 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: December 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
shkuhn, please send your address to jackst@cros.net, i'll get them out today.

Posts: 86 | Location: NW Ohio | Registered: June 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Email inbound.

Posts: 225 | Location: Southern, PA | Registered: July 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Oh have an 83 P6 that could use them.

Thank you very much for the opportunity

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6254 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of photohause
posted Hide Post
My EDC is my 225-I would be honored to be included sir.

Don't. drink & drive, don't even putt.

Posts: 1630 | Location:  | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Judging by your other thread:

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/8360009974

It seems likely the new grips you're giving away are for a P225-A1 and not P225/P6. Might want to double check.

Posts: 3172 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks iron chef
actually, the G10 piranha's are for a 225, and as it turns out, I have a 225-A1, so they wouldn't work anyway on my pistol...
they should work fine on a P6/225, at least that's what the listing on Amazon said..
hopefully shkuhn can use them.

posted Hide Post
I do have a P6. If for some reason they would be for an A1 I will gladly karma them over to a new owner as I don’t own an A1.

posted Hide Post
Grips arrived today. Thanks again.

Email inbound with a possible instant karma for you.