SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Quest complete: Range trip today.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Quest complete: Range trip today. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
I owned pretty much all I want in the handgun line with the exception of a CZ 75B in matte stainless.
Walked into the gun shop today looking around.

"Looking for anything in particular"?

"I like 1911s and CZ 75Bs".

"We just got a CZ 75B on consignment".

"Another counter person walked down the counters and I followed. In his hands was,

Came with 5 magazines. Range report soon.

This brings my total of 75Bs to four. And one compact.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Floyd D. Barber,

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dc54
posted Hide Post
Beautiful! Congrats.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers

Posts: 1034 | Location: GA | Registered: February 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
And it seems like, in your hands is......

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
And it seems like, in your hands is......

In my pocket, money from my recent bonus at work. Then the CZ. Hopefully range report soon.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Don't you just love when it happens like that? Glad you found that.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rule #1: Use enough gun
Picture of Bigboreshooter
posted Hide Post
Very nice. I'm jealous...

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

Posts: 14826 | Location: Birmingham, Alabama | Registered: February 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
I am blessed I don't have the luck encountering grail guns as most members here.

I stay broke enough as it is...

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ed32hall
posted Hide Post
That is beautiful. One like that is on my short list of next CZ's to get. Very nice indeed. Ed

Sigs - Yes, I would like more German made Sigs

Posts: 2652 | Location: Formerly NW WA, now in SE TN | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ed32hall:
That is beautiful. One like that is on my short list of next CZ's to get. Very nice indeed. Ed

I think I'm complete as far as CZs. I Have matte stainless. high polished stainless, Cold War commemorative, standard blue/black. Also a compact CZ75.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
Range trip results, shoots sweet. like my other CZs.,

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
So she's pretty and she can dance? Awesome!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
I've recently caught the cz bug. Hoping to buy a P01 for ccw and a CZ75 for a range toy. All it takes is $$$

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Very nice specimin indeed!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
I've recently caught the cz bug. Hoping to buy a P01 for ccw and a CZ75 for a range toy. All it takes is $$$

CZs are like honey roasted peanuts. Never enough.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Picture of got2hav1
posted Hide Post
Very nicely done. Those grips look superb on that matte stainless. Looks like they might be Spegels . I have a rare compact on the way, I'll post up details when it gets here. Big Grin

JEREMIAH 33:3

Posts: 2745 | Location: Eastern NC | Registered: March 14, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bcjwriter
posted Hide Post
How does the P01 stack up against the CZ 75B...

Posts: 1957 | Location: Southern CA | Registered: July 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post