SIGforum
Quest complete: Range trip today.

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/5450082724

July 14, 2017, 02:29 PM
Floyd D. Barber
Quest complete: Range trip today.
I owned pretty much all I want in the handgun line with the exception of a CZ 75B in matte stainless.
Walked into the gun shop today looking around.

"Looking for anything in particular"?

"I like 1911s and CZ 75Bs".

"We just got a CZ 75B on consignment".

"Another counter person walked down the counters and I followed. In his hands was,

Came with 5 magazines. Range report soon.

This brings my total of 75Bs to four. And one compact.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Floyd D. Barber,

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

July 14, 2017, 02:34 PM
dc54
Beautiful! Congrats.

Sigs, HKs, 1911s, Berettas, Glocks and SW revolvers
July 14, 2017, 04:36 PM
Sunset_Va
And it seems like, in your hands is......

美しい犬
July 14, 2017, 04:46 PM
Floyd D. Barber
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
And it seems like, in your hands is......

In my pocket, money from my recent bonus at work. Then the CZ. Hopefully range report soon.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

July 14, 2017, 04:47 PM
P-220
That is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve
July 14, 2017, 05:09 PM
SigFan
Don't you just love when it happens like that? Glad you found that.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)
July 14, 2017, 05:11 PM
Bigboreshooter
Very nice. I'm jealous...

When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own house, his possessions are undisturbed. Luke 11:21

"Every nation in every region now has a decision to make.
Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists." -- George W. Bush

July 14, 2017, 08:43 PM
Sunset_Va
I am blessed I don't have the luck encountering grail guns as most members here.

I stay broke enough as it is...

美しい犬
July 14, 2017, 09:53 PM
ed32hall
That is beautiful. One like that is on my short list of next CZ's to get. Very nice indeed. Ed

Sigs - Yes, I would like more German made Sigs
July 15, 2017, 10:51 AM
Floyd D. Barber
quote:
Originally posted by ed32hall:
That is beautiful. One like that is on my short list of next CZ's to get. Very nice indeed. Ed

I think I'm complete as far as CZs. I Have matte stainless. high polished stainless, Cold War commemorative, standard blue/black. Also a compact CZ75.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

July 15, 2017, 10:54 AM
Floyd D. Barber
Range trip results, shoots sweet. like my other CZs.,

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

July 15, 2017, 11:03 AM
SigFan
So she's pretty and she can dance? Awesome!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)
July 16, 2017, 01:59 PM
bcjwriter
I've recently caught the cz bug. Hoping to buy a P01 for ccw and a CZ75 for a range toy. All it takes is $$$

July 16, 2017, 08:07 PM
Tommydogg
Very nice specimin indeed!

Beth Greene
July 17, 2017, 04:42 PM
Floyd D. Barber
quote:
Originally posted by bcjwriter:
I've recently caught the cz bug. Hoping to buy a P01 for ccw and a CZ75 for a range toy. All it takes is $$$

CZs are like honey roasted peanuts. Never enough.

Richard M Nixon

Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

July 17, 2017, 05:19 PM
got2hav1
Very nicely done. Those grips look superb on that matte stainless. Looks like they might be Spegels . I have a rare compact on the way, I'll post up details when it gets here. Big Grin

JEREMIAH 33:3
July 17, 2017, 08:10 PM
bcjwriter
How does the P01 stack up against the CZ 75B...