SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Souce for P210 grips and mags (bottom release)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Souce for P210 grips and mags (bottom release) Login/Join 
posted
Considering a Sig P210-2. Would like to know if any regular source for original grips and mags
Thanks Elmer.

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
I've used Roco Systems in the past.

https://www.rocosystems.com

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16509 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
For original grips and magazines, try eBay and the various gun auction sites, but be prepared for shocking prices on original magazines. P210 Legend magazines will work with a minor modification to the baseplate, at a lesser cost.

Legend_Mod2_zps52650780 by GaryBF, on Flickr

Legend_Mod_zps7922f599 by GaryBF, on Flickr

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tooky13
posted Hide Post
GaryBF's suggestion is a good one. You can also swap the baseplate from a P210 Legend with an old P225 baseplate and it works great with bottom mag release 210s. I replaced a half dozen of my old P225 magazine baseplates with Brad Davis baseplates, so I was able to just move them over to Legend mags and I was set.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.
Abraham Lincoln

Posts: 1308 | Location: Scottsdale, Arizona | Registered: December 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great information as usual. Thanks

Posts: 547 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post