SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    My New Sig Sauer P229 9mm
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My New Sig Sauer P229 9mm Login/Join 
Banned
posted
Got my Brand New Two Tone-Sig Sauer p229 9mm today!!! :smt041 Hasn't even been shot yet!! but I have to warn you.. it is loaded and one in the chamber

Posts: 105 | Registered: March 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Very nice, I do like the look of the two-tone, and I do like the 229.

Archerman

Posts: 2484 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Nice looking but the booooleeits may be to small.....it looks like they fell out. Big Grin

Posts: 18033 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
Very nice! I'm partial to two-tones as well. I have several in the stable.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1905 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Congrats, I have a couple of two tones myself. I love the way they fit my hand. Enjoy yours.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Looks great! I have a non-rail two tone that is a great shooter, but mine is in .40.

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1680 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgsigs
posted Hide Post
Congratulations! Very nice gun. Is that really a brand new gun or is it NOS? I thought SIG quit stamping their slides with "STAINLESS" over a decade ago. What is the serial number prefix?

Posts: 2807 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great pistol. I've had a couple and, like the SP2022, I always kinda wish I still had them.

Posts: 1251 | Location: Oregon | Registered: March 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Now all you need is... another one! Big Grin

Posts: 9144 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig 229 = perfection.

Like the two tone.

---------------------------------
I know my nation best. That's why I despise it the most. And I know and love my own people too, the swine. I'm a patriot. A dangerous man --Edward Abbey

After one look at this planet any visitor from outer space would say "I want to see the manager." - William S. Burroughs

Posts: 108 | Registered: January 16, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just mobilize it
posted Hide Post
Congrats the 229 was one of my first guns and favorite Sigs. This in .40 is a great combo.

Posts: 4609 | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sweet looking pistol! Thanks to your pictures, now I've got the itch to buy one!

Posts: 465 | Location: suwanee, ga | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by randyman:
Sweet looking pistol! Thanks to your pictures, now I've got the itch to buy one!

You caught the Signess.

Posts: 10052 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post