SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    WINNER: Old Style SIG P-Series Mainspring Seat NOS
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WINNER: Old Style SIG P-Series Mainspring Seat NOS Login/Join 
Picture of hjs157
posted
Up for grabs is an old style factory P-Series mainspring seat. While not a high wear item or even an easily misplaced part, if you need one or would simply like one for your spare parts kit this one is NOS from TGS. Good luck!

And the winner from the hat draw is reply #7. Congratulations to AH.74 & thanks to all who participated.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hjs157,

Posts: 3506 | Location: Western PA | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Udo
posted Hide Post
I'll grab the unlucky first spot. Thank you for your kindness!

Posts: 1762 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: January 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous offer, please count me in!

Posts: 828 | Location: CA | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for a chance at this.

Posts: 1196 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
I could use one.
Thanks for the chance!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes please, and thank you

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Appreciate if you can include me please. Thanks!

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, and thank you for the chance.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
Please add me. Thank you.

WJR

Posts: 1823 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity. Please count me in.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you and add me to your list.

Posts: 229 | Registered: December 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'd also like to be included, please. Thank you for the opportunity.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thank you for your generosity.

Posts: 701 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Add me please. Thank you

Posts: 636 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
I have several guns that could use that. Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 8568 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Up to 3 pistols that can use that...thank you for the chance

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
self-preservation is not hoarding--the old 228 will be around forever and may need this.

Carrolllaw

Posts: 44 | Registered: August 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post