SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    I Did Some Panic Buying
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Did Some Panic Buying Login/Join 
posted
Not really. I recently found a great online deal for a Beretta 92x Centurion (not performance) which came in, and I picked up the 320 XC I've been eyeballing. Both are impressive.

The Beretta has a crowned muzzle, Glock type red front sights, and an excellent trigger.

The 320 is just totally cool. Flat trigger, Romeo Zero, smooth as silk action. I love the bright dot. Interestingly, it appeared to have been thoroughly cleaned and lubed with grease and oil before shipping.

I see a range trip in my future.

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I love the Beretta X series. Very smooth operating guns. Congrats

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wasn't in a panic but finally bought a Dillon 550 yesterday. I have several presses, single, turret and an ancient SDB Dillon. Hoping to consolidate and save some space.
Guy in front of me bought close to a grand in powder, bullets, primers and the ammo they had left.
I picked up a beretta ltt last fall and really love it. Think about Langdons trigger job in a bag for it. Really improves the DA

Posts: 1659 | Location: SC | Registered: December 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Due to what is happening I decided to buy one of my dream firearms, I have on the way an HK SP5 (civilian MP5), I was actually shocked that they were still available and the price hasn't gone through the roof. I don't spect for that to last long, I did buy some ammo though and still managed a decent price but that also won't last long.

Posts: 931 | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Me too.

3 bottles of Knob Creek, 2 bottles of Eagle Rare and a handle of Kettle One.

I won't have to leave the house until next week!!

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went more basic with a case of Beam, 1.75 liter bottles. I'm good for a while.

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chilihead and Barbeque Aficionado
Picture of 2Adefender
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Me too.

Wish I could find some Eagle Rare around here! It’s always out of stock.

The Second Amendment is not about hunting or sport shooting.

Posts: 10489 | Location: FL | Registered: December 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of WJR
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
Me too.

Nice!! Eagle Rare very nice!

WJR

Posts: 1823 | Location: Birmingham, AL USA | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I picked up my MMBI SIG before MA closed all non essential businesses. I trust the shop, but I wanted to fondle the gun

Posts: 186 | Registered: April 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post