SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  SIG Pistols    Just bought an M&P Shield and ordered the Apex trigger and action enhancement kit. Added Q: What sight pusher?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just bought an M&P Shield and ordered the Apex trigger and action enhancement kit. Added Q: What sight pusher? Login/Join 
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Phred:
Here is another option for a sight pusher. Maybe a little more budget friendly.

https://www.sportsmansguide.co...usher-tool?a=2221635

I’ve had good luck using this tool for Glock sights for several years now. I can’t speak specifically to how well it would work for M&P / Shield sights.

That's pricey for that pusher. It's listed all over ebay for half that price.

We had a recent thread discussing sight pushers.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/4770075874

Posts: 3185 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
OK, I now have everything except the Shield, which is still in quarantine until Valentine's Day; and the TruGlo sights, on the way.
Oh and I ordered an IWB holster.

Been watching install videos on the Apex mod. There's a funny 1/2 hour one by a guy who messes up pretty much everything, it's a facepalmer.
Then there's Flork's videos, which are marvels of clarity in video and instruction.

Posts: 18044 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I use my B & J MACHINE - P500 UNIVERSAL SIGHT TOOL on my Shield.
It's been a couple years since I did it but as I recall it was in there real tight and not easy to push.
Can't recall if the issue was the front or rear but I remember it not an easy push.
Once out the TruGlo's went in just fine.
YMMV

Posts: 22898 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post